𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟦 - 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

After having a talk with Emmett and Rosalie he managed to pray the child from both parents arms but no without a price, they followed after him when he went into his office and watched as he checked over the babe who was still sleeping.

Rosalie was practically 'breathing' down his back while Emmett stood off to the side letting his adopted father work. Carlisle ran a few tests on the baby, he took blood work which made the baby whimper out and flinch in their sleep.

Rosalie instantly had the small child back in her arms from there on out and soon the tests were being down with the baby in its new mothers arms. Rosalie was so enhanced with her new child she hadn't noticed her mate watching her with a fond smile.

"Alright so everything seems to be fine, the baby seems perfectly healthy expect for a small breathing issue their having. I would recommend checking up on them every 2-3 hours to assure that they are still breathing properly. Incase something goes wrong they would need to be on a breathing machine, the tube most likely but hopefully it doesn't come to that," Carlisle says.

Nodding Rosalie leaves off to hers and Emmett's room to lay down with the baby for a few hours, once she is out of sight Carlisle confronts Emmett on the baby. "Emmett, you must know that you'll need a room for the child now. Esme and I wouldn't mind giving up a room for the child but it seems we are low on rooms since Renesmee has gotten the last spare room we had."

"Perhaps Edwards old room? They do have a place for themselves now," Emmett says arms crossed over their chest now.

"Yes you may be correct but that is Edward's  decision if he wishes to give up his room. Him and Bella still uses it whenever they come over to visit," Carlisle points out.

"Hmm, perhaps me and rose need a place of our own now," Emmett says.

"Oh no Emmett, we aren't kicking you and rose out -" Carlisle says but emmett silences him.

"I know that but now that me and rose are parents she's gonna want privacy, maybe you all could help me build us a cabin like we did for Bella and Edward?"

Carlisle nods his head, "Of course. Where may I ask?"

"A good distance from here. We wouldn't wanna be a bother so probably somewhere close but still a good distance from home," Emmett says.

"When would you like to get started on this project?," Carlisle asks.

"As soon as possible," Emmett smiles.

The sun was still out so the family had time, nodding Carlisle excused himself from the room so he could tell the rest of the family of the plans for the couples new home. Only a few moments later did Jasper arrive in the room, "Come -" he says. "We're gathering wood for the house and Alice wants to know how you want the house built..."

"Coming!"

As the group of vampires worked together to build Emmett and Rosalie their dream house Bella stayed inside with Renesmee and Esme who would keep a ear out for the girls.

Six hours later and the sun was setting, the cabin  was built beautifully. The inside was still empty since they hadn't had time to run into town to get supplies for the home but Alice has she would take Rose out shopping tomorrow for some things, 'Girl Time' and 'Sister Bonding' as she liked to call it. Calling it a night everyone retired off to bed to rest until the sun came out the next day. 

The next day was rather cloudy, storm clouds hung over Forks and Emmett was on daddy duty while Rosalie and Alice were out shopping in town. "How about this?" Alice points to the bedroom set that was on sale.

"It's a bit costy," Rosalie says looking over the set. "26,000 for all of this? That's not a bad price," Alice says.

"Yeah but we don't even need that big of a bed," Rosalie says.