Introductions

btw i'm sorry if anyone's offended by cuss words but they're adults and it's just normal for adults to use those words lmao. but hope you enjoy :))
__________________________________

Cami's POV
________________
*ring ring ... ring ring*
A number I've never seen is calling.
"Hello?"
"Hey. This is Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa!" The man on the other line says.
"Oh yeah. Okay hi! Sorry meant to put this number as a contact. I guess I just forgot." I say.
"Oh no worries. Anyways. I'm calling about your audition. You made it. Congratulations. You'll be playing Veronica Lodge. But we need you to come in and do a short scene with Kj Apa who is playing Archie Andrews. We want to see if there's chemistry." Roberto says.
"Okay sounds good! Thank you so much." I say and hang up.

"Oh. My. God" I say out loud. "I fucking made it." I was in literal disbelief. This is my first main role in anything. I've been in an Ikea commercial and small roles but nothing this big. Who knows if it'll even get me anywhere but I was so excited.
________________________
Kj's POV
__________
"Kj!!!" my mom yells from down the stairs. I run downstairs to see what she needs.
"Yeah mum?" she hands me my phone that's ringing and I see the name Roberto. He's probably calling to tell me I didn't get the role.

"Hello?" I say answering the phone.
"This is Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa. I'm calling about your audition." He says in a normal tone. I couldn't get anything from his voice. Doesn't sound negative or positive.

"Okay yeah. Thanks for calling. So what's the news?" I ask. My voice sounds a little shaky but it's okay I guess.
"You made it congratulations!" He says. I smile huge and try to contain myself.
"Thank you so much!" I say.
"Yeah of course! You were by far the best fit for Archie. But could you come into Vancouver, um let's say tomorrow? So you could shoot a scene with Camila Mendes who will be playing Veronica Lodge. We want to test the chemistry. We will pay for both of your tickets and everything to fly out early." Roberto says.

"Oh yeah of course. That sounds great. Thank you so much again!" I say and then we end the call a few minutes later after talking more. I head straight upstairs to my closet and grab a big suitcase to start packing and then grab some clothes. I grab nice shirts, nice pants, some shorts, jeans, and some simple shirts. I go ahead and set my alarm for 3 am so I can get up and head to the airport.
________________________________
Cami's POV
___________
I finally land in Vancouver from New York. I had a driver waiting on me to take me to Roberto.
"Camila Mendes?" the man says.
"Yes, that's me." I say and follow him to the car. We drive for about 25 minutes and then make it to set.

I walk into the building and I'm greeted by Roberto and some other writers and producers.
"Hey, Camila!! Its so nice to see you again." Roberto says.
"Yeah you too." I say while giving him a hug. I look around at the set and there was a closet set up. I guess that's where I'm shooting today.

I see a tall red head walk into the building looking for someone.
"Kj! Over here." Roberto says motioning over towards us. "Camila this is Kj, Kj this is Camila." Roberto says. We shake hands and say it's nice to meet each other. "So I'll let you two talk for a bit to try to get to know each other." Roberto says.

We sit on a couch near the set and sit in silence for a little.
"Sorry I'm bad at talking to people I've never met." Kj tells me while blushing a bit.
"Yeah me too. This is my first big role. So I'm nervous even being here." I say.
"Yeah I feel that. This is my first big role too. Don't really know what to think about it." He says.
"I was so surprised. But we have to do a chemistry test between us I guess." I say and let out an awkward laugh. He laughs with me and then we start talking about our lives.

"So where are you from?" I ask.
"New Zealand. A small village. How about you?"
"Well my family moved all over the place when I was younger but I just now got out of college at NYU."
"Oh that's so cool." Kj says.
"Yeah and Cole Sprouse, who's playing Jughead, on the show, went there too but I never talked to him."
"Oh sick. He's such a legend." Kj says with a strong accent.

After talking for a bit we are called to the set to do a test run of our chemistry.
"Okay so you're doing 7 minutes in heaven and you both know you shouldn't be doing anything." Roberto says. "3,2,1, ACTION!"

"We shouldn't be doing this." Archie says.
"No we shouldn't." Veronica says and I have to pull him into a kiss. I run my hands through his hair to try to make it as real as possible. He holds my waist and continues to make out with me.

"CUT!" the directors yell. We pull away from the kiss and both start to fix our hair. "That was great!" Roberto says. "I'm positive you two will work out for this show as a couple." He says and smiles. Kj and I look at each other and smile.

"Good job." Kj says and smiles. We both head to a cab and head our separate ways to hotels.
_________________________________
Author Note//

hey!! so thanks so much for reading this! i've written a kjmila story before and it was way too dramatic in my opinion lmao. but i got logged out of my old account and it wouldn't log me back in soooo. but yeah you should check that out. @riverdale_edits_0625 , but anyways, i haven't written in like a year so i'm sorry if it's a little iffy. but please leave feedback for the few who read. like tell me ideas for it and what you'd like to see happen and i'll see how i can work it in. or eventually if you want me to use your name :))

This is 1071 words with the authors note and the quick little note before the story.