Chapter 17-The Accident

Wow Rainbow that was amazing Well done Rainbow dash Thanks Sir (Coughs) Rainbow are you alright I'm fine just need some rest Mr. Sakura  may I be excused Of course Rainbow dash you've earned it Thanks Sir (Walks towards the lockers and everypony watches her leave) Do you think she will be alright I don't know...I just don't know 

~

(Falls on the lockers) Ugh I'm worse than I thought  Well well look what we have here a poor weak little thing (Turns head) Huh Cloud kicker? what are you doing here? (Tries to get up but cloud kicker pushes her down) Teaching you a lesson Nopony speaks to me the way you did! (Pushes Rainbow again) Stop please cloud kicker! I'm sorry (Cloud kicker slams her into the lockers and hurts rainbows wing) Sorry isn't good enough (Pins rainbow down and Rainbow is getting dizzy) Please stop It's no use sweetie they won't here you (Rainbow yells as hard as she can) HELP!!!!!!! (Cloud kicker throws her again with a Clang and) HELP SOMEPONY!!!!!!!!! (Rainbow passes out) 

~Meanwhile 

HELP!!!!!!!! (Soarins ears perk up) Did you hear that? Yeah what could it be (Hears a clang and then a yell) HELP SOMEPONY!!!!!!!!!! (Soarin regonizes the voice) It's Rainbow! We got to go! (Everypony nods and runs to the locker room where they see a horrified picture Rainbow is on the ground with scratches and brusies and is bleeding and is passed out Soarin runs to her) Rainbow! Wake up! What happened! ... Answer me! (Cough) Soarin Rainbow your alright what happened!? Cl-Cloud Kick-er (Passes out again) (Gasps) Get the Infeimary Mister Reon I'll talk with the headmaster about the guilty party and all of you stay with her make sure she doesn't slip away she looks almost I don't even want to say it (Mister Reon and Mr. Sakura leave) Soarin are you alright? ... Soarin? Cloud kicker will pay for this I bet you she did this to get back at dash for what she said this this was to far (The Infermary arrived and they are now in the clinic waiting on a clear result on rainbow)

Authors note: OHMYGOSH I love it it was so good so much drama and a hint bit more of romance if you want more of this Follow me and check out more stories that are sure to wow you and Stay tuned!