hospital part 2

Naruto pov
Is this a hospital who brought me here ? The last thing I remeber is passing out due to a nose bleed .

What about dad where is he ? He was right next to me when I fainted . we actually fainted together.

Glacing to my left their layed dad . A tissue up his nose similar to mine . turning to the other side of the hospital bed .

Mother sat their more like slept still in her pajamas. I bothered mother with such a small matter .

" huh"? " oh your awake I'm glad ". Mom said with a sweet smile planted on her face .

" reni he just fainted no big deal why waste worring on him ". Aunt kaiya said

" hey how rude falling to the ground hurt you know ". I pouted " ignore kaiya she was also worried she's just expressing it in her own way".

" if you say so mother ". I said that idiot of a fsther is still asleep oh please he barely fell.

" ugh that idiot is still asleep not for long he'll wake up if I punch him out the widow ".  Aunt kaiya said as if on intent dad dodged aunt kaiya punch.

" kaiya that's enough ".  "but". " no buts kaiya that's enough".

" dad I knew it you were fake sleeping "! I yelled " maybe why do you care brat ".

" I ain't no brat pervert "! " naruto calm down I'm sure your father didn't mean it ".

Time skip *

Author pov

Days after the massacre

" kaiya what are we going to do I doubt the counsel will let us adopt sasuke". Reni sighed she hoped the boy could be under her care as she promised his parents this .

" we have an signed paper which says we are his god mothers ". Kaiya said she was correct they have all the paper work done just on problem.

The coucel are a bunch of whinny kids in old people skin . they would never approve but they had to or else kaiya wrath will start a war.

Later at the councel meeting

" please reconsider we have the paperwork already we just need your approval". Reni begged.

" out of the quetion the last uchiha is not a tool you already have the nine tails"!!

" how dare you just bunch of lying little bratz"!!!

" I agree if you do not let us we have no choice but to make you by force "

" I'll re enter the anbu but if you decline you'll lose your best secert ops captain".

" she is right we need her than it's agreed you are the new guardian of sasuke Uchiha ".

Later that day

Reni and kaiya went visit sasuke he was still traumatized from the accident.

" sasuke honey it's me reni your god mother ". Reni said crouching down.

No response he just stared at thin air reni continued to smile . grasping his hands in hers she continued.

" sasuke I know what it's like to lose  family memeber ".  "I'm very sorry I wasn't their for you when you needed me". Tears fell down her eyes.

As she hugged sasuke her heart ached , she knew this would happen . she knew everything and yet she stood by and watched it happen.

" sasuke I'm sorry to although your family has passed they'll always remain in your heart cherish that okay ". Kaiya said crying it was the girst time she cried.

" will you please come with us you don't have to love us back but we'll love you regardless". Reni smiled through her tears .

" M-Mother F-Father there all gone because of him ". Reni hugged him repeating " I know sweetie I'm here okay cry your heart out ".

" mommy daddy "!!!!!  "wahhhhhhh"!!! He cried his heart out " it's okay it's gonna be okay ".

" were here cry as much as you want baby okay". Kaiya said joining into the hug