Chapter 6

Heart's pov
I watched him storm off from the car to his house , fuck! What a mansion , it was so huge with fresh lawn surrounded by tall trees the oxygen smelled of money and finer things in life . Mighty would jump in joy to see this . I watched him walk to his house , he was so fine . I sat inside waiting .
Suddenly a gentleman came outside am not sure if he was looking at the gate or at me inside the car . he walked back to the house . Wierd.
A lady and the gentleman that came out earlier got into the car. She was very beautiful .
"Meryl Estate darling " she said , I know where it is , its a gated community for not only the richest but the most powerful in the society , my job gave me opportunites I never imagined.
The ride was quite long .
"What is your name darling ?" The lady asked .
" Heart Elorie ma'am "I replied as I drove .
"Nice to meet you Heart , you have such a unique name , and you are very beautiful "she remarked .
"Thank you very much ma'am "I replied .
"Mom dont interrogate her "the gentleman said .
"No am not , son ,please excuse my son hes quite excited to see you " she said , I let out a smile .
"Am Nate , pleasure to meet you ." He said . I had a brief look at him from the rear view , he looked like my boss , but not too alike , same body masculinity , hair colour lips and eye colour of ocean blue .
I dropped off the lady first she smiled at me sweetly damn she was so beautiful to look at , she was aging backwards , she almond brown hair , jewellery on her hand and neck , and a well fitting dress drawing her mom body so well .
" my son is quite stubborn but I believe you will tolerate him , I love your passion to take over a mans job honey " she said walked off. I have a feeling we will get along .
Nate had already got off he came back . I lowered the window .
" I have sent you all his schedule to your email , have a look , keep time he hates tardiness "he said . How did he know my email?
"Yes sir "I said .
He let out a sexy smile , his dimples deepened.
I drove off to the boss's house. He had a meeting to attend to in an hour in his office . I arrived five minutes earlier , parked the car and waited outside , he came out of the house looking fresh in a black suit , fuck this man is so handsome .
I opened his door he got in. I got into my driver' seat took off my heels , fastened my seatbelt and drove out of the compound , as usual traffic , but it was moving . I looked at the rear view mirror to stalk mr making my vagina sweat . He was on his apple tablet , he looked up our eyes met shit caught staring luckily my sunglasess did some hiding but I doubt it made a lot of difference .
The entire ride was total silent , we arrived thirty minutes early .
"Be here in thirty minutes "he said , his deep voice sounded seductive . My eyes shifted to the ring on his ring finger , where is his wife ? Was she inside the house? Maybe she lives in another state does he have kids? I would have googled him but I dont even know his name , I also feared googling and finding out images of him probably a serial killer , or with some woman beside him better just be out of the know . I went to buy ribbons for Mighty , and a barbie doll she always wanted . I came back in time just as my boss walked out of the elavator of the underground parking lot . I placed my purchase under my seat . I drove to his other office in the city .
My first day wasnt so bad . I was so tired by evening .
The stupid traffic wasnt moving . My hands were sweaty from the gloves I took them off a little , and stretched my fingers a little , I put them back on after realizing I was still in my boss's car . I dropped him at his house and parked his car under the shade amongst seven cars, a black Rolls Royce, Silver RangeRover sport , A matte black ferrari , A navy blue mercedes benz, a black porsche , black G wagon and a bmw.
I handed back the car keys to the security guy , I got on a taxi and headed to the agency to pick my car.
When I got home Iwas ambushed by my daughter.
"Mommy mommy "she said .
"Hey baby , I missed you , sorry for the delay caught up in traffic I said.
Shit I forgot her ribbons and doll in my boss's car .
"Sorry I kept you for long "I said to the nanny.
"No its okay dear, shes already done her homework and has had a bath dinner is in the fridge "she said .

*********
I laid on Mighty's bed as I stroked her hair, we looked up at the neon stars wallpaper above the ceiling .
"You are the best mommy I love you "Mighty said .
"I love you too honey "I kissed her temple . I tucked her in bed and bid her goodnight, the nanny had already left , I owe it to her for also taking care of my daughter .