Chapter 6: After work tings

A/N: OK so this song slowed is my life rn ^^^^

Jeff had been gone all day and it was now 7 o'clock and he still wasn't back. I huffed in frustration jumping on our bed face down. After about 10 minutes I heard the front door being unlocked so I shot up in the air and raced to the kitchen sitting on the bench, my hands resting behind me.

A/N: This is what ur wearing:

what jeff is wearing (minus ammo and guns bahaha):

"Baby I'm home", he shouted not noticing me on the counter

"I'm right here," I said swinging my legs against the counter.

He turned around and looked me up and down.

"Shit" he muttered under his breath.

He made his way over to me and positioned himself in between my legs.

"why do you do this shit to me huh?", He asked running his hand up my thigh.

I inhaled a deep breath tilting my head back. His lips immediately went to my neck his warm breath sending tingles all over my body. He left gentle kisses all over my neck and then connected his lips with mine. I ran my fingers through his hair pulling him closer to me deepening the kiss. His tongue explored my mouth and his hands firmly gripped my waist rubbing circles with his thumbs.

I pulled away breaking the kiss catching my breath.

"Take me to our room" I whispered holding his face in my hands.

He needed nothing further and picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He placed me on the bed gently, loosening his tie and letting it slip to the floor.

"Let's get this off you," He said looking me up and down.

I smiled kneeling on the edge of the bed as he stood in front of me. He unclipped my bra sliding it off my shoulders. He then hooked his fingers in the elastic of my panties and slid them off halfway letting me do the rest.

He stood back and admired me before starting to unbutton his shirt. I crawled towards him and unbutton the last few buttons and slide off his shirt showing his tanned muscular torso. I ran my hands all over him before hooking my fingers in his pants and pulling him closer towards me. I slowly unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and slid them down his legs so they pooled on the floor.

He looked down at me biting his lip. I slowly pulled his boxers off revealing his hard member. I pulled him onto the bed and kneeled on the floor in front of him. I took his member in my hands stroking my thumb over the tip feeling precum dripping. I looked up at him and licked the slit before taking all of him in.

He let out a sharp breath gripping my hair in his hands. He pushed me down onto him and I hollowed out my cheeks earning an almost inaudible moan from him. He tilted his head back letting out a string of profanities.

I continued bobbing my head enjoying the pleasure I was giving him.

"Y/N fuck I'm g-gonna-" He started before cumming in my mouth. I swallowed all of it not breaking eye contact with him. I licked my lips and stood up kissing him. He moaned into the kiss pulling me on top of him on the bed.

He pulled away looking at me directly in the eyes, "Your turn now princess" He whispered smirking.

"But tonights all about you" I replied kissing his cheek.

"I wanna fuck you" He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. I looked up at him and bit my lip nodding.

He rolled us over so he was on top and slowly slid into me. I moaned at the sudden pleasure and gripped his arms as he thrust into me.

"Jeff!" I screamed tilting my head back.

He grunted in response and hooked my legs over his shoulders pounding deeper into me. I let out a string of moans scratching all up his back. I bit my lip as he thrust deeper into me hitting my g-spot repeatedly.

I felt a knot in my stomach form and tighten and knew what was close. I felt Jeff's dick twitch and knew he was close too. "J-jeff I'm gonna", "I know baby" He whispered in my ear.

I felt myself come undone and let go cumming all over his hard length. 

"S-shit" I moaned out gripping the sheets as a wave of pleasure washed over me.

Jeff came soon after and pulled out of me. We both laid on our back staring at one another with pure passion.

"I love you Y/N, like I really love you," Jeff said pulling me on top of his waist. 

I rested my hands on his chest staring down at him, "I love you too" I said planting small kisses all over his face. He smiled kissing my lips.

A/N: I really didn't know how to end that rip. that smut was really badly written but oh well. anyway, VOTE if u enjoyed and COMMENT if u want me to UPDATE.

 anyway, VOTE if u enjoyed and COMMENT if u want me to UPDATE