Day 22

Favourite Season 1 Episode?

Please those who new to love live do not read this

Alright here it goes...

Episode 2 - Catch the Transfer Student
Chika keeps trying to get Riko to join the School Idol Club, only to get rejected every time, while Dia shows a surprising amount of knowledge about μ's. Hearing about Riko's struggles with piano playing, Chika and You take her scuba diving, where she learns to hear the sounds of the ocean. The next day, Riko decides to help Chika compose their music, encouraging her to write lyrics based on her love of idols. After listening to one of μ's' songs, Riko decides to take up Chika's offer and join her club

Episode 4 - Their Feelings
With the School Idol Club approved, Chika and the others begin cleaning up their new clubroom. Meanwhile, Dia's younger sister, Ruby, mentions to her friend Hanamaru Kunikida that Dia used to like school idols, but suddenly came to hate them, leading Ruby to feel that she should not like them either. After Hanamaru starts looking up school idols herself, she encourages Ruby to join the School Idol Club on a trial basis, while keeping it a secret from Dia. As the girls practise running up some stairs, Hanamaru struggles to catch up with everyone, but encourages Ruby to focus on what she wants instead of always worrying about others. Afterwards, Hanamaru convinces Dia to listen to Ruby as she states her true wishes. As Ruby joins the club the next day, she notices Hanamaru's wish is also to become an idol and convinces her to join as well.

Episode 5 - Yohane Descends
As Aqours try to figure out how to improve their idol ranking, Yoshiko Tsushima, who had been absent from school for a while, is struggling to put her chūnibyō habits of pretending she is a "fallen angel" behind her. Watching one of Yoshiko's videos as her persona, "Yohane", Chika decides to invite Yoshiko to join Aqours and have everyone act like fallen angels to increase their appeal. Although this identity gives them a boost in rankings, Dia promptly reminds them that it is only a temporary gain, leading Yoshiko to blame herself. Believing Yoshiko truly loves her persona, Chika once again extends her invitation to join Aqours, encouraging her to love herself for who she is.

Episode 9 - Young Dreamer
As the girls decide to do something for the upcoming culture festival, Chika becomes curious as to why Kanan quit being a idol. While following Kanan on her morning run, the girls overhear an awkward conversation between her and Mari. The next day, as Kanan returns to school, Chika becomes sick of everyone arguing and tries to confront her, Dia, and Mari about what really happened. While Kanan remains defiant, Dia reveals to the others that during the Tokyo event, Kanan chose not to sing on purpose because she didn't want an injury Mari had to get worse by performing, further revealing that she quit being an idol to stop Mari squandering so many possibilities for her future. Hearing about all of this, Mari properly confronts Kanan and the two finally manage to make up with each other, after which both of them become members of Aqours alongside Dia, who is revealed to be the one who came up with the group's name.

Episode 10 - We've got Stewshine
With the arrival of summer vacation, the girls begin training at the beach in preparation for Love Live while also helping out at a run-down snack bar. Meanwhile, Chika overhears that Riko has been invited to a piano recital that takes place on the same day as the Love Live preliminaries. Although Riko tells her that she plans to do Love Live with everyone, Chika remains worried about it. After hearing Riko's piano playing for herself, Chika encourages Riko to follow her own feelings and go to the piano recital.

Episode 11 - Aye Aye My Friend
After Riko heads off for Tokyo for her recital, the others ask You to take her place alongside Chika in their dance routine. As the two practice together, Mari notices that You has been feeling jealous of Chika becoming close with Riko, encouraging her to be honest with Chika. Later, after You receives a call from Riko telling her how much Chika cares for her, Chika comes over, telling You to dance her own way rather than try to imitate Riko. The next day, Riko performs her recital while Aqours perform at the preliminaries, both managing to perform well.