part 3

Howdy and welcome. Sorry I took so long.

------- -------- ----------- ---------- --------- ----------

The king

I woke up and got ready for work.
"Ah, another day another dollar."
I started by taking a shower. I got my work clothes out and made my way to the bathroom. I left the door open cause why not? It's my own house. I turn the shower on and use my hand to feel if it was on the right temp. While i waited for that to heat up, I looked in the mirror.
'When was the last time you shaved my dude?? You need to trim that thing it looks like a rats best Jesus fuck.'
"Hey fuck you. I like my beard. Also the ladies live it to." I finger gunned my image un the mirror.
"Ahahahaha....im so alone."
I got in and took my shower. I stood there and let the warm water hit my skin and wet my hair. I thought about how I helped Mc. Yesterday, after that you think he'd like me more. and after that I did my morning routine.

I arrived at work and immediately wished i was back at home. After about a 2 hour wait. Some of the workers finally arrived.

"Mornig Boss."

"Hi King"

"Good morning sir"

Oh man. Here we go morning rush hours. Where people are at their grumpiest and no one want to do anything. I can't say I'm not like that, but with me being the boss I kinda have to be nice. If imnotnice that kinda puts a bad rep on me. And im the king i dont need that!!

Later on after everyone arrived the customers started pouring in. 'Wow morning rush at its finist'  it was the normal, rushing people, grumps, the Karen's who said that they're frappe wasn't sweet. But, that's just what it is.

Eventually it was the end of the day.
"Finally, closing time. ALRIGHT CREW LETS WRAP IT UP! JOE ITS YOUR TURN TO STAY IN CLEAN! TIFFANY MAKE SURE YOU ACTUALLY LOCK THE BACK DOOR THIS TIME PLEASE!"

I walked out lf the restaurant and down the sidewalk.

"Lets go see if that clown needs my help again."

---------------b--------------

Mc's p.o.v

Another day and- whatever you know what i mean. It was someone elses turn to stay and clean up that pigsty. I mena seriously, who in their right mind would order an meal that could feed two families, and all forone person too. I swear that just took about 15 years off their life. (Hey 420 words right there)

"I'm ready to hit the hay when i get home.." I said tiredly. It was a little chilly outside, the leaves were turning their signature fall colors. Fall has to be my favorite season. Full of spooks and big feasts with family. I tured the cornorm and bumped into someone.

"Jesu Christ man! Watch where your going!! You almost ruined my pants!"

Wait a minute I knkw that voice...

"King its me you jackass. No one cares about your pants dude." I said

He looked at me surprised and red faced, i mean i know its chilly but its not that cold. (You blind mother fucker) I got up off the dirty ground and held out my hand to help him up. He took my hand and was soon on his feet, cleaning off the loose dirt off his "presious" pants. He smirked at me and raised on of his bushy brows.

"So didnt need my help tonight huh?? I figured youd be dying for me to be over there." He said jokingly

I shook mt head and gave a small smile.
"No I didn't need your help. One of my employees have it covered. From the looks of it you also have someone else covering for you."

He nodded, "yeap, they got it covered. So you got any plans tonight??"

Well thats new. I don't think hes ever asked me that. Huh. I thougjt about it for a minute, well tommorrow is the weekend. Not like I'm actually gonna do anythin.

"No not really, i was just gonaa go home and sleep. Its been a tiring day."

He looked down, "well thats to bad i was gonna see if you wanted to cone over to my place and have a drink. I got some new vodka and i want a friend to try it for me."

Wow. Well then. I could use a drink to be honest. I have been kida stressed lately.

"Sure."

-----------------b----------------

There it is lovelys. Part 3. Finally finished. I hope you like it. Now lets see where it goes from here uwu