Chapter 14: Paige has a boyfriend?

Paige's POV

"Umm this is hard to tell you this."

"You can always talk to me." Chloe responded.

"Well you know Mr.Harvey?"

"Of course you're now dead fiancé."

"Well yeah." With those two words my mind spinner into memory lane. David Harvey was set to be my fiancé, not that I wanted him to be it was a forced marriage.

"Well tell me the news!" Chloe squealed. Gosh! Even though we are adults we still act like teens when it comes to juicy gossip.

"Well he has a younger cousin who's only 3 years older than me and..." Of did I mention Mr.Harvey was 15 years older than me 15 years OLDER! I was suppose to get married two years ago when I was 19 and he was 34! I was going to marry a 34 year old man when I was still in college.

"And..." Chloe replied and I could tell by her tone of voice she was on the edge of her seat.

"We're kind of like dating." I said not sure how she would respond.

"As long as you're happy I'm happy." She replied and in a sweet tone.

"Thanks!" I said grinning

"No problem, but I have to go now I'm having diner in a few. Bye Twinnie!"

"You're not seriously calling me that?!" I replied kind of annoyed, but a little bit in a giggly way.

"What! It has a ring to it. Bye!" She hung up.