Chapter 7

Tyrone pov.
I couldnt stop myself from admiring the beauty behind my wheels , her hands covered in gloves on my steering wheel was quite arousing ,keep it together Tyrone . She didnt take off her sunglasses .
I couldnt keep focus in the office. She did take off her gloves my eyes were struck with the ring on her ring finger , shes probably married .
I watched her from my window as she handed the carkeys to Carlos , she had a gorgeous petite body , who is she? She got into a taxi and left .
I went to my study to have a look at my emails and do some work , shit ! I left my flashdrive in the car , in a brown envelope . I took the keys from the shelve. I took the flashdrive in the envelope but as I got out something caught my eye , a blue bag on the below the driver's seat . I took it with me to the house. When I opened it , there were red , pink , purple and glittery blue ribbons and a barbie doll, yes! I recall seeing her holding the bag it must be hers, so that means she has a child if am not wrong its most definately a girl .
That night I couldnt stop myself from thinking about her , where is her husband if shes here doing a chaffeur job , i bet she drives a lot of men crazy.
Mom said shes good at driving , an idea came into mind lets see if pretty lil miss is that good . I dialled Andrei's number , he picked it quite fast as always.
"Sir "he said.
I explained to him everything .
"Okay sir" he said.
******************
She arrived early as expected .
"I believe this is yours "I said as I handed her the blue bag with her stuff .
She looked startled but she didnt take off her glasses something tells me there is something beneath those glasses.
"Er um thank you sir " she said nervously .
She drove me to my office in the busy streets quite far from my mansion , she drove so smoothly I cant deny how proud I was to watch a lady handle my baby with care.
She looked at the rear view and increased speed a little .
"Fasten your seatbelt sir , and hold on tight we are being followed" she said .
She increased the speed , I saw a subaru following from behind a few cars away she tightened her grip on the steering wheel but trust me if I tell you she didnt look nervous or scared she looked so composed , she overtook several cars shifted to another route on the highway , there was traffic she manouvered through and took a turn and another route at this point I dont know where we were going , we navigated through a street, she turned left and went straight , there was a heavy truck turning no way will we make past it , she increased speed and stepped on the gas , miraculously we made it through without a single scratch on the car , another blue corolla was following and attempting to overtake she avoided by increasing speed she took the exit leaving the corolla confused ,the exit leading to a tunnel like road , she drove straight and took a right turn , and went straight , before I know it we were on the highway leading to the city , the Subaru and the corolla lost us completely , well that was impressive being the fact that she looked so composed not crying or shaking . She parked the car in the parking lobby .
I had Steve do a background check about my new driver. The reports werent that bad . She lived in an orphanage ran by a catholic church , she left suddenly , did odd jobs like waitress, hotelier, home laundry , has a daughter , relationship status unknown . What does it mean unknown? Shes probably keeping her private life out of the know. Her daughter is six , studies at Maddlyn Ville kindergarden . Shes really beautiful .
She drove me back home later in the evening one more thing is she never took off her sunglasses , nor did she have any photos without them .
She caught me looking at her while we were caught in traffic.
" what is your name?"I asked .Though I already knew her name but wasnt sure if it was just a nickname she used.
"Heart Elorie sir " she said fuck! What a sweet name and voice .
"Do you live around here?"I asked.
" Parkinville street sir "she replied , just exactly how the report mentioned.
" alone or with your family ?"I asked just as she was about to answer my phone rang my brother called about some work related stuff that took me ages to end and arrive a common ground . We had already arrived home .
I got out of the car and headed to the house to send him a certain verification number . When the eternal call finally ended I walked out of the house , she had already left , Carlos handed me the car keys .