This is Me

Jin Hee

'Ding dong!'

The alarm on my phone sounds

I am not bother to wake up because it is just 6 AM. Right why would I wake up this early?

'Ding Ding Dong!'

Second alarm coming

That sound is really annoying. I open my eyes to look at the phone

7.30 AM

"What the hell!!! I am late. Why would no one wake me up?!!"

Oh yeah, I forget that I am single and I Live Alone.

Suddenly my phone ringing . My boss is calling. Shit

Should I faking sick and take a leaves or should I ask my neighbour to tell my boss that I've already dead?

My phone is ringing for the sixth time

Okey, keep calm and think Jin Hee

If I answer this I would be dead or how about I just answer this and ready to get fired

"H-hel—o" i answer the phone

"Yahhh you idiot!! Why won you answer my call? Do you want to get fired? Why are you late??!!" She spit all the words like darts

"mmm... boss-nim do you want to be a rapper? You spoke to fast? I don't - ... "

"Yahh you better come here faster! or I will go to your house and shave your head"

My eyes wide open 

"Yes boss I will- " she hang up the phone before I even finish talking. Geez this woman is she on period ? I should record when she said she want to come here and shave my head. And that will be underage abuse okey because I am still 18 years old this year.

------

I am safely arrived at my work place

This is it the big building in Seoul that Im working for

Originally I am just a freelancer here. Sometimes I work as cleaner, sometimes as I should help with write and composing some song, sometimes I should work as some choreographer but today

None of above is my work for today . I mean starting by this week I should work for 'them' as their stylist with other three stylist too. I have in this building almost 2 months but I never meet them face to face. Maybe because the building is too big and I have my own office but on other side of buildings for the staff and other workers.

"Sorry Im late boss-nim.... I.. no I mean my phone no no, I mean my stomach-"Great my tongue won even give me some cooperation in this time.

"Cut the crap Jin Hee, I know you wake up late again" Sara said with her fierce eyes. God this woman, she doesn't even smile that much even to the others staff too

"Boss- nim you should smile there are so many wrinkles on your face oh my god"

"yahhh!! You dare to talk about my wrinkles you brat! GO GET READY YOUR THINGS NOWWW!!" She shout at me LOUD.

"You don't have to shout I am not deaf like you old woman" I show my tongue to her

"YAHHH!!" I quickly run out of the room before her high heels make some hole on my temple. Geezz she should just admit she is old :P

------

Now its time

It should be an honour to meet thus what you call BANGTAN BOYS huh?

I always feel grateful that I never meet them face to face or having some love in first sight accident in this building. I have look at them. In the poster, in the picture of course. I think I won't be comfortable around them. They have this some kind or dark aura around them. I feel they would eat me in any time if we meet. I mean they already eat every girl in this world. Yes they eat their soul...

Alright Jin Hee let's get it!

*knock knock* *knock knock knock on my door*

I come inside the room where the boys are getting ready for their schedule today

I meet other stylist that have been there and doing their work. I smile at them. They quickly show me to Jungkook and Namjoon. Oh wow I remember that boys name , I am impress with myself.

So I have to be thus two stylist? The leader and the maknae. What a perfect combination.

"Sorry that Im late. I will do your make up now" I said to Namjoon.

Namjoon is busy with reading move his head to look at me with no expression.

Let accept this Jin Hee you are not some beautiful model why would he look at you excitedly geez. I just roll my eyes

"You're new here?" suddenly Namjoon ask me

"Yes...No.. not really errr I don't know" I clean his face with water mist after giving my multichoice answer

He chuckled at me

"I never see you around here"

Yeahh boy I am working behind the scene not beyond the scene

"My office is not on this side of building sir" I took the sunscreen from the cases to put on his face

" I like it when you call me sir" his black eyes look into mine. Dark aura suddenly surround us. I have goosebump on my neck. What the hell? Is he some satan from hell or actually ghost that only me can see.

I look into his eyes. Its dark black " err ... excuse me sir, I have to put lens on your eyes"

"Why?" he almost whispered in my ears

"Because your eyes is too black sir. Like a black hole"

"Then is your hole black too?" I am surprised with that pervert question. He look at me and give me a smirk. Suddenly he snatch my right hand and hold it tight.

"err... sir... I need my hand to do my work"

"You have the other hand don't you? Then use that hand"

He still hold my right hand. His hand is warm and bigger than my hand too. I wonder how is it feel to have his hand inside me, thrusting in and out faster . 'Stop it Jin Hee why would you even think dirty in this situation'. My cheeks successfully create some natural blusher.

Namjoon just look at me and smile evilly with my hand still in his

I still continue with my work magicly with my one magic hand to make up his face. I swear I should make up him like thus IT clown.

And yes his make up is done "Excuse me sir... your make up is done. I need to prepare Jungkook's make up"

I tried to release my right hand from his. Before he release my hand, he kiss back of my hand. I look at him shockingly. He is literally pervert casanova geez. He don't even know me but try to flirt with me.

This time he look at me with his wide smile that show his dimple.

'OH MY GOD, that dimple is cute! I didn't know he have that dimple. Stop it Jin Hee this is not the time' I start to realise

I immediately tidy up the case to go to Jungkook place. My undies is damn wet now, it become even more uncomfotable. 

TBC 

Its my first story 

love me and comment me juseyo :D