Chapter 1

Leanne's POV

I stared at myself in the mirror to make sure my disguise had no flaws. I had on my grey contact lens to cover my hazel eyes. My dark brown hair was covered in temporary black dye with grey tips.

I looked at my costume. It was simple black sweatpants with a black sports bra and a black cropped hoodie with black sneakers. I put on a black wrist band and fingerless gloves, and looked at myself in the mirror one more time.

I walked out of the room and saw Blaine, my manager, sort of, waiting for me. He walked towards me.

"It's almost time. Are you ready?" he asked.

I sighed. "Whether or not I'm ready doesn't matter, does it?"

Just then I heard my stage name, LENA, being announced by the host.

"I guess it's time," I said.

"Good luck," Blaine said, "don't let me down."

I smirked. "Have I ever?"

With that I walked out from backstage onto the stage to meet a screaming audience. I made my way to the ring to see my waiting opponent. He was tall, actually, huge. He looked all fat, muscle and tattoos with no hair.

I removed my hoodie and dropped it on the floor. I stood watching my impatient opponent awaiting the bell. After a minute, the bell rang and my huge opponent rushed at me. I moved out of the way and because of his size and the force with which he rushed at me, he was unable to stop and head butted into the pole of the ring.

I stood waiting for him to recover and immediately he turned to face me, I gave him a punch on his face. As he held his face in pain, I punched his stomach and kneed him in the groin. He fell on his knees groaning in pain while the crowd roared in excitement. While he knelt trying to recover from the pain, I took some steps backwards. Then, I ran towards him, jumped when I was about an inch or two away and landed on his back with my elbow. He yelled and I punched his face continuously giving him no time to recover because I knew that once he did, I would lose my chance of winning.

In a matter of seconds, he began to bleed from his nose. He tried blocking my punches leaving his stomach unblocked. I took that opportunity to give him a good kick there and he fell forward on his hands. Whether he was completely weak or not, I didn't know neither did I care. I just landed a kick on his head hoping it would finally knock him out. And it did. The crowd stood up roaring in excitement and chanting my name, LENA.

I didn't wait for the host to do the final announcement of my victory. I just picked up my hoodie and walked out of the ring. I went backstage to see Blaine waiting for me. He smiled and gave me a hug as he said, "Good work."

I smiled back. "Thanks. I'm going to change. I need to get back."

He nodded. I went quickly to my room and changed to my normal clothes. After wearing my black jeans and black camisole with a black hoodie, I removed my contacts and covered my hair in a black beanie. I put on the hood and looked at myself in the mirror. I was satisfied with my look and walked out of the room. I closed the door behind me and kept my head down. Blaine was nowhere to be seen so I left.

* * * * *

"Maja! Max! Miles!" I screamed, "It's time for breakfast! Get your asses down here!"

"Oh my god, Leanne!" Maja shouted back, "Relax, we're coming."

After about two minutes, the triplets made their way to the dining table.

As Miles sat down, he groaned, "Cereal, again?"