Chapter thirty five - Cure

Spiderman:Far From Home, was soon to be released. There were still 3 or 4 more scenes to shoot before the directors and editors would put everything together to create the new Spiderman movie.

I couldn't wait to see Peter Parker on the big screen of the cinema!

I joined Tom at the movie studio and watched as he began doing his own stunts, wow he's come really far and look at him now.

What was the most funniest thing about Tom being in his Spiderman suit was when he drank something. He had to pop an eye out of his suit and use a straw to drink.

But that didn't stop Spiderman. He continued acting and I must say it's pretty hot. Not just outside...

My phone began ringing and I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

Alana :
This is Alana Montez, and
who am I speaking to?

Unknown :
Wow, you sound so formal right
now. If you must know this is
Sam, Clary, Jessica and Cordelia!

Alana :
Hey guys, what's up?

Sam :
You do know that we had a girl's night
planned out? Your mother told us that
you went crazy and took the first
available flight to LA!

Alana :
I'm sorry if you guys are all
angry. It's just the separation
was getting to me, I had to see
him.

Sam :
We get it...hey look our movie
is about to start, we've gotta
go, bye.

Looks like Sam's angry at me for leaving after we had plans together...

I really didn't have time for this. I walked back into the studio and into Tom's dressing room. I became bored so I began scrolling through my pictures and decided to post a few pictures.

I then drifted off into a deep sleep. All my worries washed away.

°°°

When I awoke I couldn't see anything at all. The lights of the studio were all turned off. I used the light on my phone to light up the studio a bit.

I walked towards the studio's exit and saw a sight I wish I hadn't. There stood Tom and Zendaya. Zendaya's back was against the wall. Tom's lips were placed on hers. They were having a make out.

Angrily I stomped towards them. My blood boiling. I flew all the way to LA and this is what I see.

"Tom!"I sternly yell.

Tom and Zendaya stops making out and both look to me. Both wore a smug smirk on their face. I wanted to smack both of them but I knew violence was not the answer for this.

"Why? Tom, why?" I pleaded as tears began running from my eyes.

°°°

"Hey, baby. Wake up, love." A voice says.

I groaned first and then slowly opened my eyes and saw Tom in his Spiderman suit. My left hand slowly began clenching into a fist.