Chapter 1

Tanya had always been a pretty skinny girl sticking to herself not really having many friends . She was an art nerd and loved drawing and painting . She made herself happier by painting and exploring who she was . She found out a lot about herself the day robin joined her high school .

Robin was a pretty overweight girl around 250 pounds and about 5,7 . She had long reddish brown hair and a round circular glasses . She often wore baggy jumpers to hide her round belly and wide hips . Robin had just transferred from the uk so felt like quite an outsider coming into a bunch of teenagers who had already made there friends , except for Tanya that was .

Robin walked through the door too her first class her cheeks read breathing heavily she sat in the only free chair available, people sniggering and laughing as she sat down .
" hi robin would u like to introduce yourself ?" Asked the teacher as she blushed and said " hello... my names robin and I just moved here from the uk . I like to watch movies , tv ..."
before robin could finish a random classmate shouted out " you like to eat too ??"
Everybody bursted out laughing except Tanya who could only really look at robin in aw of her beauty . Tanya stared at her as she blushed heavily embarrassed at the teasing . She could only think how beautiful robin would be in a tight dress , her minding wandering as the school bell rang stopping her train of thought

All the students flooded into the cafeteria as robin followed grabbing some pizza ,fries and a bottle of cola then going to sit down alone . Tanya usually didn't go to the cafeteria but she wanted to find robin and maybe befriend her . She walked and spotted her right away walking over and sitting opposite her
" er hi ... I'm Tanya .. I'm in your history class ? I just wanted to say hi" she stuck her hand out to shake hands and robin excepted shaking back .
" hi Tanya thanks for introducing yourself .. most people just look and laugh.." robin looked down sighing .
" look it's okay I don't really have any friends here either so.. we can be friends ?" She asks smiling as robin stuffs her last slice of pizza getting sauce around her chubby cheeks .
" sounds great !" She says smiling back
" er you got a little something on your face " Tanya said taking a napkin and wiping it for her , she liked babying robin she was so cute and deserved to have someone look after her and treat her like a princess .
" hey I know this quiet spot where no one sits ? You're less likely to get laughed at if we eat there ." Tanya says putting a few extra cookies on robins tray .

Robin and Tanya arrive at this quiet little nook under a tree in the courtyard of the school .
They chatted all throughout lunch and really became closer " so robin wanna maybe have a sleepover at my house tonight ? I have a free house and my mum left me food money " she grinned
" that sounds great ! I'll be at yours for 6 ?" Robin says smiling as the bell rings .
She begins to walk to her class as Tanya watches her love handles sway and her butt bounce as she goes .
" gee I think I'm falling for her..."