Seven : The text

Your pov

I click another video not able to control my self, not able to stop laughing at his jokes and not able to stop the smile forming on my lips. He's gorgeous, he's funny and kind, but he's not mine.

Time skip

I stare at my phone once again just waiting for a text message from Albert. Is he gonna ignore the fact he kissed me? Ignore the fact he cheated on his girlfriend with..me?

My concern was probably noticeable as Tifany ask, "You ok?" We were sitting on the sofa watching movies. "Yeah of course," I lied looking at her with a forced smile. She nodded as we continued watching the movie playing in front of us but the only thing on my mind was him.

My phone beeps, It was Albert.

Albert - Hey
Y/n - Hey
Albert - About yesterday..
Y/n - You cheated on your girlfriend
Albert - I know, I know. Please don't tell her
Y/n - I can't do that. She needs to know she's my friend
Albert - she's gonna be pissed
Y/n - I know but, it's wrong to not tell her
Albert - y/n I think I
Y/n - yeah?
Albert - I think I like her still. That kiss was an accident. I'm sorry.
Y/n - ok Albert, don't even bother to talk to me anymore
Albert - wait y/n no-

I turn off my phone as my body couldn't hold the frustration.  Tifany looks at me snatching my phone looking though the text message, as her face turns to worried. "Tifany... I think I'm in love with Albert" I say barely in a whisper.

Albert pov

I try desperately texting her again and again. I think I like her, no I love her. I can't stop thinking about her, Kristen I l-like her but it's not the same. Not the same feeling or connection I have with y/n. What am I suppose to do?

I run my hands through my hair, I think I'm in love with y/n...I repeat in my head over and over again till I realized I need to break up with Kristen.