New Gangs.

Mark's POV

Ever since Minx and Cry broke up for real, it's as if he hates her guts.

I know what she did was wrong, but Cry was really overeacting.

He no longer hangs out with us, instead he hangs out with Russ and his 'Late Night Crew' as he calls them.

Krism has taken his place in the group, and he doesn't like her either.

Minx has been awfully depressed thought... she has been drinking and going to clubs on the weekends to forget everything that's happened.

Also, Cry has this new girlfriend, Cheyenne.

But nobody knows anything about her.

She is always hiding her brown hair in her hoody... to tell you the truth, she reminds me of Minx.

"Oh my gross I can't believe it!!" Felix shouted as he hid underneath the covers.

We were all at me and Ken's dorm watching a horror movie.

"Eww look at all the guts on the floor!" Anthony said pointing to the screen.

"Ahh shut up!" Kalel and Marzia screamed at him.

Marzia was too busy hiding with Felix, while Krism was sitting beside me, looking not impressed. Minx, she never showed up to hang with us.

"That is so fake! Seriously, it just looks like ketchup!" Krism finally said, her face not changing.

"Agh that's nasty." Ken and Ian said at the same time.

"Jinx!"

"Jinx again!"

I let out a chuckle, as I got up to go get some snacks. Man, I was hungry.

"Where are you going?" Krism whispered to me, grabbing my wrist.

"Just to get something to eat. Wanna come?" I whispered back to her.

She nodded, and we got up and left the dorm, and I think I heard Felix shout with his scared female voice.

We silently walked side by side to the end of the hall to the vending machine, making small talk. Then I asked something that I shouldn't have.

"So do you know where Minx is?" I said quickly, only realizing what I had said a moment later. I mentally slapped myself.

Krism stopped hitting the vending machine, and I swear, she had tears in her eyes.

"I-I mean u-um.."

Suddenly her bag of chips fell out of the machine, and she quickly opened it and shoved some in her mouth, as an excuse to not make conversation.

We walked back this time, only to have a drunk Cry and his strange girlfriend Cheyenne in the way.

"Hey! *hic* What's *hic* up?" He slurred, then fell to the ground unconscious.

"Chey! Hurry up and bring Cry in! We already started the game-" Some guy named Snake said from inside a dorm, but he stopped talking when he saw us.

Wait.

They are gamers?

Pfft, as if.

"Mark, Krism." Cheyenne said coldly while sneering at us, while also carrying Ryan in her arms.

Damn, she was strong.

Awkward silence.

"So we'd LOVE to stay and chat, but we have lives and things to do, unlike you people." I finally said while grabbing Krism's arm and walking away.

I could feel there eyes burning throught my head... dang, this meant only one thing...

War.

------------------------------------

Gotta love drunk Cry;3

Anywho, hope yall like this new chapter.

Btw, I will sort of be skipping like a few months and stuff sometimes, like one chapter could be about christmas and next it could be last day of school!

Later yall:)