02

been a long time. dedicated to calum / harry bc birthdays!!!!! xx

Ariana and Calum rode in a taxi, Calum kissing on her neck every now and then.

"Baby girl," Calum whispered against her neck, sending a shiver up Ariana's back, "We're here."

They both got out the car, Calum giving the driver a 50 dollar bill and telling him to keep the change.

"You live here?" Ariana said, surprised of the mansion Calum lived in all by himself.

"Yeah, cool, huh?" He said, closing the door and locking it. Ariana nodded, feeling her heart beat faster by the minute.

"Let's go upstairs." Calum suggested, already stepping up the stairs.

Ariana grabbed onto his hand, walking up the stairs with him.

They came to a stop outside of his bedroom door, his hand reaching for the knob.

"Calum?" She spoke up, looking at the carpet.

"Yea?"

"I'm a virgin." She said, biting down on her lip while looking up at Calum.

"Not after tonight," he smirked, kissing her knuckles.

"No, Calum. I don't want to."

"Come on, baby girl. I'll go slow."

"No." she said, backing away from Calum. He sighed, going over to her and grabbing her by her waist.

"Look, we can just watch tv then, okay?" Calum asked, Ariana nodding. They went into his room, him turning his lamp on.

"I wanna watch Spongebob." she said, picking her nails as she sat down on his bed. He just laughed, rolling his eyes as he turned on the tv and put it on Spongebob.

This is gonna be hard.

IK THIS IS SHORT SORRY