Wooseung (Seungwoo x Wooseok)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooseok's P.O.V

"Hyung, go away."

I looked up to see Hyungjun trying (and failing) to push Suengwoo off of him. It was a normal occurrence for Seungwoo to be clinging to others as he was a person who loved skinship. However, for some reason, he doesn't do it with me and that makes me upset since I've always wanted to be one of the persons that he cuddles.

"Hey, Wooseok.", I looked up to see Seungwoo standing in front of me. Hyunjun must have succeeded in getting him off of him.

Just as I was about to respond I heard someone yell "Han leader!"

We turned our heads and saw Seungyeon leaning against the door frame. "Sorry to interrupt you two", he said moving towards Suengwoo,"But I need to borrow Suengwoo for a bit." I watched as he dragged Suengwoo out of the room with him.

I sighed.' There goes my chance of talking with Seungwoo.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seungwoo's P.O.V

"What do you want?"

"Did you tell him yet?"

"No, I didn't. It's harder than you think."

"That's why you should just go with my suggestion, write him a letter. That way you wouldn't have to do any talking."

I rubbed my head as I thought about that option. What other choice did I have? I couldn't build up the nerve to tell him for the past few months so I might as well just write my feeling to him.

"Okay, I'll do it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooseok's P.O.V

I entered my room after taking a shower and saw a note on my bed. 'Who could've left it there?', I thought as I picked it up.  

Wooseok,

For the past few months, I have admired you from afar. Ever since I saw you on the audition day I fell in love with you. Your eyes, your lips, your everything. I fell even harder when I learnt that your personality was as good as your looks. What I'm trying to say is that I like you, a lot. Come to the rooftop if you want to know who it is.

I quickly tossed the note and ran out of my room. I really hope the person who wrote this note is Seungwoo. That would be like a dream come true.

I opened the door for the rooftop and looked around.

"Hyung?", I called out. No response.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around me.

"You came."

I turned around and saw Seungwoo standing behind me. I gave him a smile.

"Of course I came. I wanted to see who wrote that note."

"Soo, what did you think about the note?"

"I thought it was cute."

"Will you be my, uh boyfriend?"

I smiled wider than I had done in years, "Of course."

I leaned forward and kissed him right on the lips. It felt so good to finally do that. It felt so good to finally call him mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You just did but sure go ahead."

Right now Seungwoo and I were cuddling in my bed, sharing small kisses no and then.

"Why didn't you do skinship with me as much as you did with the others?"

"Because I was scared. I was afraid I might make you uncomfortable. I didn't want you to dislike me."

"I can't dislike you, you idiot. I would have loved to have you hug me all the time."

"Well, now you do."

He kissed my lips before pulling me closer towards his chest.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Hey guys alice her. Thank you for coming to check out this book I really appreciate it. Remember to send in your ship and/or scenario and I'll make a one shot about it.

Thanks again!

-xxalice