Wittary's Wizarding School

Morning rose and I got all ready for school. My daily routine is much easier than yours. I can use magic inside so, you see I get ready in a few minutes. The sad thing is, I can't use magic to make my school be near my surrounding.
      Before, I started for school my mom said, "Be careful, you're involved in the curse. Think before you answer a stranger. And most important, train hard for you are needed to the sorcerer's"
       "Why can't you just say, which curse is related to me? And the last line?" I asked in a jiff. "When time comes you shall know. Now, get going" my mom shut the topic.
      I came to the Wittary School. It may look plain to you, but for a wizard it is a school of magic. I entered inside my school.
     My friends were standing near our meeting place, Under the tree of Lorraine. The tree was saved by a nature witch Lorraine and thus, we named it tree of Lorraine.
     I just waved to them. "Hey guys, how are you doing?" everyone was bewildered. I was also confused. "We must ask you that question. How are you doing? Especially after you did something that could've put you in extreme danger." Kate said.
   "I had to get that paper back! So, you see I forgot and used the spell. Did I cause any trouble? " I asked in a whisper. Kate sighed.
     "Kind of.. You aren't allowed to meet him anymore" she said. I knew exactly who she was talking about. He was standing just opposite to us. My best of best friend.
    He was involved in this curse. Now, you know 2 people involved in the curse. Everything was fine until he said he loved me to me(which you must not to a person involved in a curse).
   I had mixed feeling but I just had to reject. My mom would be super angry if she heard I was falling for a guy who can probably kill me. He was hurt but still talked to me. Now, that I've used a spell outside school and home they think I might as well fall in love with him.
    He is handsome(all the boys are handsome) . His eye's and the way he speaks, can get any girl to be his. He started walking towards us. I turned around to leave.
   A hand caught me. "Not easily, Adriana" said a voice. Not a person called me by my second name(except teachers) . I turned around and looked down.
    "What do you want?" I asked sharply. "hmm.. Something undeniable" he said. I stared at him. "Just kidding liz" he said immediately. I looked at my friends and they were looking down. Only then I realised, I was still holding his hand.
   I let go and said "We mustn't talk to each other. I'm sorry for not talking but I'll have to avoid you." "No... Why? I.. Don't understand" he said shocked.
    "Since I used a spell, they think I might as well fall for you.. You make it obvious that when I'm with you I act like I..." he cut me off. "They are jealous of our friendship. Nothing bad can happen if you talk with me. And for the best, I am not the one. So, you can talk like we used to" he said. I was stunned by his words that I stood like a statue.
   "But you said you were involved... Even my mother said.. Who's the person if its not you?" I asked confused. Mrs. Willows stopped by us.
   "well, adriana you escaped by mere luck. You do have to be careful. And you, Parker stay away from her even though you're not in the curse." Mrs. Willows said.
   She was one of my favourite teachers. Everyone was insulting me one way or other, Mrs. Willows supported me and scolded them.
  "Can I please know the person?" I asked quietly. Parker gave me an apologetic look."Ask Mr.Lark if you dare or wait till fortnite of this month. Now off you go to your respective classes." she said and left. I would've met even Mrs. Antoinette but not Mr. Lark. That's because he is my maths teacher. I would rather wait 2 weeks than meet him.
    Everyone had different classes except me and Parker. Our first class is"Changing" If you don't get what I mean, in this class we change one object to another.
   We took our seats. I was too curious and was deeply thinking. Parker shook me "Are you ok? I shouldn't have opened my mouth. Curse me" he said.
  "Hey, don't curse yourself. If you're really my bestie, please tell me who is that person" I said getting out of my thoughts.
   He hesitated. I saw that same apologetic look. "I'm sorry.. I promised the great wizards not to..." Mr. Albert entered the class.