The Battle

Steve heads out to get a helicopter to send Bucky away on. He runs out with his shield and his outfit, but Tony and Rhodey land in front of him, blocking Steve from the helicopter. "Wow it's so weird how people run into each other at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Tony asks Rhodey. "Definitely weird" Rhodey replies. "Hear me out Tony-" Steve starts but he gets interrupted by T'Challa leaping down from a large crate. "Captain." T'Challa greets. "Your highness" Steve answers. "Anyway... Alright, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Tony calls out. 

From where you were watching, you see a small red figure flip into the sky, grabbing Steve's shield with a web-like string. The figure perfects the landing on top of  a box. Tony looks on in approval "Nice job, kid." He approves. "Thanks... Well I could've stuck the landing a little better, it's just the new suit... Wait, it's nothing Mr. Stark. It- It's perfect. Thank you so-" The kid rambles on. "Yeah we don't really need to start a conversation" Tony interjects, while you giggle in your hiding spot. The kid salutes to Steve and he calls himself "Spider Man". 

Steve holds his hands up. That's Clint's signal. But is he back yet. You guess he is when an arrow flies through the air and Steve catches it. "Alright, Lang." He mutters. Suddenly you see Spider Man get kicked in the face and Scott holding the shield. "I believe this is yours, Cap." He points out, while hand over the shield to Steve.

You, in an Iron Suit custom made for you by Tony, wait for your signal. But as you wait, Tony's voice overrides your communications. " Hey, Y/N, listen, just because I love you doesn't mean I won't hold back. I'm sorry." He warns.

Steve calls you out and  the battle starts. Bucky and Sam run out of the parking garage, suited up. You protect Wanda and Clint from Tony. Then Wanda uses her magic to pour a garage-full of cars on Tony. You land on the ground. You don't feel good. Wanda runs up to you. "I'm sorry." She whispers. You give her a smile. "It's okay, you were just protecting Clint."

All around you, your friends are fighting, It's not right. Steve and Bucky make a run for a jet on the far end of the airport. Below you, Tony raises his hand and fires his repulsor at you. You feel a sharp pain in your stomach, and you fall backwards onto the concrete. The last thing you hear is an apology from Tony.