Prologue

{I Do not own BNHA , OPM or the Reader}

-Keys

{Y/N}:Your Name

{E/C}:Eye Color

{H/C}:Hair Color

{N/N}:Nickname

{C/C}:Color Choice

- - -

"Hush little one don't you cry, Mama's gonna punch all those bad things into oblivion~" a {H/C} women sung softly as she rocked the baby in her arms back and forth, his elf like ears matching her own as he slowly drifted back to sleep after his nightmare, his cry's silenced for now, the bags under her eyes gave away her lack of sleep ever since the little one had been born.

Gently placing her son back in his crib she was careful not to hurt him, her emotions were once gone till she met a man that changed it all, though that was a while ago when he was still here with her, his death was something that still bothered her, because she knew he'd never be able to see his son grow up, never hear the first words he was to utter, never hold him for the first time, maybe that was why she named the boy after her husband.

She made her way out of her sons room the baby monitor ready just in case he needed her again, no matter what she would give the child her love a mothers love meant everything, she didn't want the boy to grow up in a foster home, with a family that she didn't know anything about, he was safe now in their small three bedroom home, with her to raise him, the days and nights may be tough but she had enough money saved up to keep them going for a little while.

Her {E/C} eyes stared up at the ceiling as she slipped into her bed, folding herself up in her blankets like a burrito, knowing if she ever needed help her brother and his disciple were only a phone call away, and knowing them they would come without that call.

Her eyes fluttered shut as she was brought into a dreamless sleep, a sleep that was much needed and that she would hopefully get more of in the nearby future.

- - -

{7/23/2019}