-Halloween Special-

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader and seeing as Halloween is in a few days, enjoy the Halloween that isn't directly tied to the story line}

- - -

"Say cheese for Mama my little Musketeers!" Tenko, Touya and a new addition to the family stood together dressed to look like musketeers, because they wanted to have a paired costume they went with the three musketeers, the three pointed the props their adoptive mom made them forward, as she snapped a picture of them, she made the costumes for them and even made certain the newer addition had holes in his for his wings, "Chi-Chan how come you didn't wanna join your brothers in the photo shoot?" she asked the brown haired boy she adopted a month ago.

"Because I rather not take the spotlight Mama" The boy dressed as a doctor for the reason he was the cleanest of them all, and hated germs the doctor costume fir him quite well, his adoptive mama even gave him a can of disinfectant spray so he could spray any spot before he sat in it, "Also Tama and his blonde friend needed their costumes adjusted"

"Okay I get it but all my babies look so cute" She gushed, hands on her cheeks making the children embarrassed "Anyway we better get going, everyone has their partner and best houses planed out right?" she questioned the children, as she fixed her cat ears.

The children nodded, "I Got little Izu-Chan, Sho-Chan and Katsu-Chan" The green haired women dressed as Alice stated, looking to the white haired women dressed as the white rabbit next to her than to her childhood friend whom chose the Mad Hatter as he costume for this night of spooks.

"I'll be taking the little musketeers" Rei stated smiling at her girlfriends, "{N/N} has claimed Tama-Chan, Mirio-Chan and Chi-Chan, leaving Mitsu-Chan with Natsu-Chan, Fuyu-Chan and Himi-Chan" she fixed her rabbit ears.

"And if we find any lost children with no families we'll bring them to you so you can adopt them" The short haired blonde women stated, scooping up the little blonde girl whom was dressed as a little vampire, fitting considering the kids quirk, and nodding to the two dressed as Loki and Thor whom followed after her out the door "We'll meet you all at the restaurant at Eight" and so everyone took their groups and headed out.

Making a contest out of which children good gin the most candy, and let's just say whatever house they hit everyone was taken over by cuteness of all the children, and after trick or treating they spent the rest of the night chatting and eating a restaurant that had a lot of Halloween themed specials, and of course everything was half priced because of coupons the {H/C} female had for the place.

- - -

{10/31/19}

{Happy Halloween everyone, enjoy this special also I added hints as to what's to come and who she'll adopt later on~ more to come and more ships to be found later~}