*deep water

@tosh879
setting; in a pool at Sasha's beach house
ship: sasha/ seth/ nikki
tags; #kinky, #scissoring, #threesome

I hope you enjoy!

SASHA AND NIKKI laughed as Seth tried to do a flip off the diving board. He ended up slipping and falling straight on his back. The sun was beaming down roughly, but there was a cool breeze that made things a little more bearable. Sasha, Nikki, and Seth decided to take a week vacation because WWE wasn't giving them any storyline so who cares!

However, for the whole week, Seth has done nothing but teased Nikki and Sasha. Every woman in the locker room has slept with him except those two girls. He desperately wanted them both so he decided to do what Seth Rollins does best. Most of the time, he would walk around the house shirtless, made sexual comments to the girls, and did anything he could to try and get the women in his bed. Nicole and Sasha noticed, but they decided that today, they were gonna give him exactly what they wanted.

Nikki looked over to Sasha who was laying beside her in the beach chair and winked, signaling that it was time. Sasha and Nicole both slept with women and men and really did wanna get freaky with Seth, but they weren't gonna let him get it that easily.

"Hey Sasha. Can you put some sun lotion on my back? I don't wanna get burned," She grabbed the bottle and handed it to Sasha.

Nicole turned over on her stomach and thought about how good this was gonna be. Seth's attention turned towards them, and he immediately was shocked. Sasha sat on top of Nicole's bottom and began rubbing her back slowly. Nicole let out a moan, and that instantly lit a fire in both of the girls. Sasha and Nicole were both dominant in the bed so this was going to be interesting. Nikki turned back on her back and motioned for Sasha to put some on her breasts.

"I don't want these babies to get burned," She yelled just enough for Seth to hear.

"Yeah, they need to stay beautiful," Sasha's teeth took ahold of her bottom lip.

Her hands began to massage Nikki's breasts as Nikki's hands began to trail up Sasha's dark, soft thighs. Meanwhile, Seth was getting frustrated and hard all at once. He knew the girls were teasing him, but he didn't care. He sat on the steps of the pool and enjoyed everything.

Sasha stood up and grabbed her phone and speaker from the bag. She turned on "Taste" by Tyga and swayed her hips to the beat. Nicole couldn't lie, even though they were putting on a show, she was getting turned on. Nicole sat up from her chair and swung her legs to the side.

"Come dance for me Sasha," Nicole seductively motioned her finger.

Sasha slowly walked towards her and circled her hips. She stood with her back facing towards Nicole and began giving her a lap dance. Her ass began to twerk right in Nicole's face, and Nikki was loving the fact that Sasha wore the skimpiest bikini she owned. She moved her eyes towards Seth who was wide eyed and sent him a wink. Seth's hand began to move towards his member, making Nicole chuckle slightly. Sasha turned around and sat on Nicole's lap, grinding on her to the music's beat.

Nicole couldn't take it anymore and pulled Sasha's neck down, connecting their lips. Sasha was stunned, just like Seth, and immediately kissed back. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths as their hands roamed over each other's bodies. Nicole pulled away and began to untie the Sasha's top, letting it fall to the ground. Sasha copied her and stood up. Seth couldn't believe what he was seeing. The two girls he was dying to get in bed were making out and topless. It's as if Heaven came down to earth.

Nicole stood up beside Sasha and grabbed her hand. "Seth, we're going upstairs for a bit. If you wanna come you can, but you can't touch us. Especially my baby."