Chapter 1: The Begining

I woke up one morning and I was really happy because it was my last day of University. I went to the University "Sinoh's Institute of Technology" where I learnt black smithing as well as strategic pokemon battling. My best friend Rodolfo went to the University "Kanto's Battle Institute" where he learned how to use raw power at it's maximum as well as a new battle type called "syncrome battle" this is a battle style in where you battle alongside your pokemon against your opponent and his/her pokemon, you need armor for this battle style, he taught me and my older brother Giovani this type of battle style and I loved it as well as my brother. My brother Giovani went to the same university as Rodolfo but he learned the way to use pokemon raw power for useful strategies like revenge killing as well as "environmental battling" this is when you use the environment as a weapon and armor to defeat an enemy. My other friend Emilio was bullied by others just because he loved water types and he liked to do sports, later on his life he changed his name to Archie and then learned his battle style in nature and became the leader of team aqua.

We all have gift pokemon, I have a mudkip, Rodolf has a treeko, Giovani has a charmander which right now is a charmeleon and Emilio has a spheal.

"Well, I better get going" I thought to myself. My father had already gone to work but he left a note behind "Be careful about the decisions  you make in your life, because they will make a difference no matter how important the  decision is it will still make a big difference

                                                             -Dad"

When I read this I realized that my mother was preparing a bag "What is in the bag?" I asked "Well I think it's time for you to take your own decisions" she told me while containing her composure. I checked inside the bag and I found everything I needed for an adventure as well as my mudkip which is going to get a nickname when I start my journey and another thing that shined with the colors of the rainbow and a wired mark in it "What is this?" I asked my mom while holding the wierd stone "You'll know when you need to" she told me "Well I better get going, Goodby mom" I told her while running to the door and grabing my father's note "Have a good time Carlos!" she told me for the last time (until I see her again).