Chapter 2: An old friend

"What a nice morning we have today." I say as clouds start forming, the Sun is rising and all kinds of bird pokemon fly around "(sigh)... I wish I could have captured that Scatterbug when it was still a little baby, he would have been a great friend." I say as a Vivillon stops me from continuing on my path to the university "That's strange, Bug pokemon are normally afraid of me. Why is this Vivillion so happy to see me?" I say as I start recognizing that Vivillion "Wait a second, you're the Scatterbug I met when I was younger!" I said excitedly "Well I'm glad I have saved this gift for such a long time, it was worth the wait." I say as I take out a pokeball made specifically for Vivillion collectors "I wish you could be here to see this glorious moment" I think as I remember my seventh grade teacher Alex which was the one who showed me this pokemon in the wild and gave me this pokeball at the end of the school year"Well Vivillion... Do you want to join me on an adventure?" I said as the Vivillion nodded but then he saw my mudkip inside his pokeball and started to smile aggressively "I see you're interested in a little battle." I say as I put my mudkip in the bag "How about you battle me!" I say as I start taking my armor out from the bag. The Vivillion seemed surprised and confused but exited and anxious at the same time. *buzz, buzz!* the Vivillion seemed ready for battle as he started making noises "Then let's get started" I say as I get on battle position with the pokeball on hand.

*SCREECH!!!*, "What was that?" I say to myself as I run towards the forest, I see a Heracross and a Primape ganging up on a Minccino "Hey! Leave that pokemon alone!" I scream towards the two pokemon *SCREECH!!!!*, *GROWL!!!* the two pokemon got angry at me for interrupting them and come towards me to attack. "Well I batter go for help" I think as I turn around and see the Vivillion behind me as I turn around "What are you doing here?!?" I ask at the Vivillion as he starts to use sleep powder on the Primape "Oh, you're here to help me" I said as the Vivillion nodded "Well we better get started!" I said as I punched the Heracross in the face both of them were in the ground already "Well that was quick" I say as I check on both pokemon with my poke-analyzing glasses "Well I think we really helped that poor Minccino of escape from these two" I say to the Vivillion *buzz buzz :D* "well you seem happy" I say as Vivillion gives me an approval look "Well if it's ok with you." I say as the Vivillion hits my pokeball "3...2...1...Yes!" I think to myself while holding my breath for good luck as the Vivillion got in the pokeball "Wooooooooooo!!!!!!" I say before I take off my armor "I just got a Vivillion!" I say as the Minccino we saved looked at us behind a tree.