Bonus 'Mature' Chapter

*warning; this chapter contains mature content. read at your own risk*

•months later•

Elliot's Pov
I watched Sabrina as she slowly walked towards me, the dress she wore showing off every beautiful curve of her body. Today was her birthday and we had just come back from a little club; after leaving from her birthday dinner.

I had the balls to ask her to be my girlfriend again, not even 2 weeks after her apology.

She stood in front of me, a smirk on her face as she slightly tilted my head back by pulling on my hair. She brought her lips to mine and I immediately put my hands on her waist, pulling her closer.

"Take it off of me," she whispers against my lips, moving my hands to the bottom of her dress. I groan out softly, looking over every perfect feature of her body. The lingerie complemented her body perfectly, the white color making her skin glow.

She reaches for my shirt, quickly taking it off and throwing it to the side. I pull her down before moving over her, glancing down at her.

"You're so beautiful," I whisper, pressing my lips against hers before pulling away, moving down, and taking off her panties. "Keep your hands up," I say, moving her hands so they were beside her head before dipping between her legs.

She squirms slightly when I place light kisses against her thighs. I give in when she whines; pressing my tongue against her pussy, causing her to arch her back. I stop when her hands push into my hair, and she whines again before pulling her hand back.

I press my tongue against her again, moving one finger in and out of her slowly. She moans softly, squirming and slightly closing her thighs around me.

"Elliot. Please," she moans out, her eyes meeting mine with a pleading look. "Please what?" I tease, lifting my head and pushing two fingers into her before using my other hand to press my thumb against her clit.

She moans out, her pussy tightening around my fingers and I pull them out. "Elliot," she whines, frowning at me before sitting up. I watch as her hands fumble with my belt before pulling my pants down. My body jumps slightly when she rubs me through my boxers, causing a satisfied smile to form on her lips.

She slowly pulls my boxers down, stroking my dick and smiling wider at the soft groan I release. "You don't have to," I mumble out when she lowers herself.

She ignores me, her tongue swiping across my head and my hips buck slightly. She swirls her tongue around me before taking me to the back of her throat. My fingers tangle into her hair and I groan when she pulls away.

"Don't touch," She mocks, looking up at me through her eyelashes before places her lips against me again. I groan out, reaching down and lightly rubbing against her clit.

I wrap my hand around her throat, ignoring her whine when I push her lightly back down. "Elli-"

"Shut up," I mumble out, positioning myself between her legs. I slowly pushed into her, seeing her face contort with pain. "Relax," I whisper, pausing my movement and giving her a second to calm down.

I push more into her, groaning when she moans and clenches around me. "Fuck me, Elliot," she whispers and I admire her for a few seconds before pulling out. I turn her around and lift her hips in the air, pushing her back down.

I move back slightly when she pushes her hips against me. "Behave," I mumble, grabbing her hips before quickly pushing deep into her. "Owww," she whines, losing her arch and slightly leaning away from me.