Chapter 2: The first floor boss.

Year 2022, month December.

It's officially been one month since this game started and over 2000 mongrels already died. And as of today was the first meeting of the raid party for the first floor boss.

As I walked to find a seat, the so called meeting started.

???: Ok people, now that everyone is here, let's get this meeting started.

At that I zone out till a man started dissing the beta testers.

???: My name is Kibaou, got that, before we take on the boss I want to get something off my chest.

Kibaou: We all know of the 2000 people who died so far, yeah. Some of you gonna have to apologise to them right now.

At that he points to the crowd.

Me: What nonsense.

Kibaou: *looks at me* Huh, you say something.

Me: Yes, your deluding yourself. All the people died so far are nothing but stepping stones for more powerful people like myself mongrel.

At that I stand up.

Me: But please continue mongrel, it's entertaining for me.

At that everyone present had a face of shock.

Me: Oh, your not going to talk then you are a waste of space, begone mongrel, because allow the more experienced people have there meeting.

At that people started to talk and call me names.

Me: *annoyed* You mongrels are really annoying.

At that my Gates of Babylon started to appear.

Everyone: What is that!!

Me: Gaze upon my unique skill mongrels cause this is the only thing I need to take down the boss.

Kibaou: I knew it, only beta testers would know about that!

Me: *laughs* Please this here was granted to me by the man who made this game.

Everyone: He was given that!

Me: Know this mongrels the boss will die by my hand, that is a promise.

I started to walk off after I said that.

Time skip to night time.

Right now I am sitting on top of a roof looking down at these mongrels who were going to raid the boss tomorrow. I heard a voice come from below me in an alley way. It turned out to be that mongrel Kirito.

???: Do you really think these taste good.

Me: Hm, look at this two mongrels eating low class food.