watch the world burn

I thought maybe he was just pulling a prank, he was just being stupid. Right? I replied back with "Haha, funny joke Elmo" and waited for a text back. It didn't happen. I started to get worried. I started to overthink things. I don't know why I was already thinking things, we just started dating. No one cheats on the first day. Literally no one.

*10 minutes later*

I felt my phone vibrate. I didn't even wanna pick it up right now. I was too scared to move. I felt it vibrate a few more times before picking it up. They were all from Elmo. "My friend had my phone." "I don't know why they scared you like that" "Please answer me". I answered back with, "Show me what you have me under." If he had me under something like "my girlfriend" or something maybe i'd think of something clever. he sent me a picture that had me under "LOML ❤️🥰🥵" Anyone who would've seen that would know that hey, maybe this is the girlfriend.

I sighed and put my phone down. I went to the bathroom and turned on the bath and put it on the hottest temperature it went to. I got my phone and played some music. I need to calm down.

*Sorry if this is really short, i'm not ok atm lmaoo but if u wanna talk my instagram is qtmom0_ < that's a zero lmao doesn't look like one to me 🗿*