Chapter 1

Time passed, Ash's siblings Koda and Sarafina have been shown to the kingdom as well. Ash and Koda ran out of the den and looked out from Pride Rock in awe. Koda looked at Ash excitedly "C'mon let's wake up Dad! He said he'd show us the kingdom today!! Race ya back to the den!" 

Ash pounced on his brother. "You were saying?" Koda growled playfully "Hey, lemme up!" The two ran back in the den. Ash tugged on Kovu's ear, trying to wake him up. Koda ran into him. The king opened his green eyes halfway. Ash glared at his father "C'mon Dad! You promised!" 

Kiara murmured to him "Your sons are awake.." Kovu mumbled "Before sunrise. They're your sons." The king yawned and stretched, then walked out of the den. Ash nuzzled his mother before leaving with his father and brother. Kiara nudged him toward Kovu and smiled as the king and princes left. Sarafina was still asleep in the den.

.....

"Look Ash, Koda. Everything the light touches, is our kingdom. One day I won't be here, and I need one of you two to take my place as King." The cubs intently listened to Kovu.  "This will all belong to me or Ash?" Koda exclaimed, walking along the edge of Pride Rock. Kovu smiled "Everything."

"What about that shadowy place?" Ash asked. Kovu came forward to the cubs. "That's beyond our borders. You two must never go there." the young princes then followed Kovu on morning patrol. Kovu then explained to his sons about the Circle of Life.

.......

Meanwhile, Kiara and Sarafina were at the watering hole. Ash grinned "Look Dad! There's Mom and Sarafina!" Kovu purred seeing his mate and princess. He smirked at his sons "I got an idea. Relax you two. Feel your paws touch the earth, not making a sound. Watch the master..and learn." Kovu ran toward his queen and pinned her to the ground. "Kovu!" Kiara giggled.

Ash laughed, then copied his father's movements and tried pouncing on his sister, however Sarafina's seen Nala pin Simba too many times. Sarafina flipped Ash over and pinned him. "Haha pinned ya!"