1.1 - eммa

BE SURE TO READ ALL THE WAY DOWN THE BREAK IS TO SHOW TIME CHANGE, NOT AN AUTHORS NOTE ALSO BE SURE TO READ THE AUTHOR NOTE AS WELL

-

I learned quickly that day that my mom wasn't really a bad person. She just had a hard time showing her feelings.

Mr. Morrison was a really cool guy who helped you understand things easier. The soul speech he gave me, telling me my mom had a soul and that its dark at the moment really stuck with me. I guess I never realized that the things I do affect other too.

Him an I talked about how I'm not the only person in the world and what I do will always affect someone else even if its a positive or negative effect.

The thing with Mr. Morrison is that he gives examples. He said that people are like forces. They come in pairs. There are always two forces and they both do two different things. The forces have to be equal for an object to either stay in motion or not move at all.

Like my mother and me, I cut myself, and it affected my mom, which made her go bat shit crazy. I didn't cry until her craziness became to big for me to handle.

We were in the middle of talking about why my mother reacted that specific way, about 20 minutes into our 1 and 1/2 hour session, when the door opened.

Mr.Morrison and I snapped our heads in the directions, only to see the same Asian guy as earlier.

"What's up buddy?" Mr Morrison cooly spoke as if he wasn't bothered from the interruption.

"I was just wondering if you could uh," his eyes shifted in my direction, even though he wasn't talking to me," give me a ride home after session today?"

"Yeah of course! You may not get home until 8:30 because I have to pick some stuff up for my wife."

The boy replied with a thank you and Mr Morrison gave him ahead nod and a smile as he walked out.

As if reading my mind he said, "We have sessions every night at 6 pm. You should really come." I soon realized it was still 7 am in the morning and just slightly nodded, telling him I would think about it.

-

I ended up going to the session at 6, my mom not allowing me any other choice. I didn't really mind though, I sort of wanted to see what it was all about.

I felt like Hazel from The Fault In Our Stars as my mom dropped me off at this somewhat glared upon session. I didn't really know what it was about, but that Asian guy would be there and so would Mr. Morrison.

I walked in to the building, feeling the air conditioning against my skin and automatically seeing him. He was in the lounge area looking down at his phone, probably walking to the session. When he heard me walking in he turned around.

He was wearing black skinny jeans with a black and red Green Day shirt along with black vans. He seemed very surprised that I was there, and give me sort of a confused look.

I was walking behind him, so when he turned around I didn't know he would stop moving so my body slammed into him. I don't really know why, but instead of just getting a hurt head, I fell completely over like he was made of steal. I fell head first, banging it up against the wall before completely falling.

He seemed to not really care, and I figured this when he started laughing so hard you could barely hear it. He kind of got the clue that he should care when the tear feel from my eyes. I felt on top of my head, and my head was lightly bleeding.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry." He frantically began moving, trying to find an appropriate spot to help me up. He finally just grabbed me by the waist, his body heat warming my body, which I found totally attractive, and stood me on my feet.

He checked to see if I was okay, doing one of those motherly body scans. He caressed my cheeks, sliding his downs slowly to make sure I was still in tact. Lastly he touched my head and saw there was blood.

"Oh no, let me get you fixed up." Though I didn't know him, I didn't really care. Something about his sudden change in attitude possessed me. We walked into the family restroom, getting a few looks from so older people.

He sat me on the counter and grabbed the first aid kit from the cabinet. The weird thing was the cabinet was below my legs so he sort of went in between my legs. Not that I minded. He came back up and took out the peroxide. "This may sting a little, so just hold my hand." His voice was smooth and relaxed. I realized then that he had some sort of accent. It was really weird that I hadn't talked yet but I knew immediately that his accent was much different from my Canadian. He also seemed to have a lisp.

I grasped his hand as he sprayed the top of my head with the peroxide. He was correct, it stung, but a lot worst that I thought. I gripped his hand with such force I swear I heard him wince but I'm not sure.

When he was done he apologized and guided me towards where the session would take place. I don't know why but we were still holding hands, so when we entered the session room all eyes were on us, including Mr. Morrison's . We instantly let go, and found two chairs on the opposite side of the room. I still didn't know his name.

Ten minutes later we began the session. According to Mr Morrison, this is the first session of the season, do we had to introduce ourselves. After watching the others, I realized the questions I had to answer.

I was just about to say who I was when the door opens revealing the people that I have seen to many times, to think of as strangers.

"Oh hey guys, nice of you to join us!" Mr Morrison exclaimed. I'm not sure if he was being sarcastic or genuinely happy that they came. Of course there were two empty seats next to me! Neither of the three noticed my presences until they had to find a seat. The tall blond guy, who I had a disturbing dream about, and the red head girl Ann sat next to me, the guy closest. The brown haired girl sat on the other side of the room two seats away from Calum.

The blond guy turned his head slightly, and grinned at me. I meant to grin back back but I ended up just glaring at him." So why don't you continue to introduce yourself." Mr Morrison said, pointing at me.

I stood up nervously, hopefully being able to get through this without having a panic attack. " Hi, I'm Emma Haas and I'm 17 years old. I'm here today to meet other people who have uh, struggled with problems like me and to find an understand of why my mother is crazy." The last comment got a laugh out of the guy sitting next to me.

Without anyone saying anything blonde stood up and introduced himself. Normally Mr Morrison would say something to me after but he completely cut it off.

"Hi I'm Luke Hemmings I'm 18 years old. I've been coming to these sessions for 4 years its good to see some of you guys back! I'm here to learn how to deal with depression and like Miss Haas, I'm here to meet new people who have been struggling, but instead I would like to befriend them and help them get through whatever there going through." He explained him self with such confidence as if he could never be torn down. He smirked at me as he mentioned my name. I guess he thinks this is some kind of competition. Well if he wants a competition, than he shall have one.

-

A/N so hope fully this was good chapter. I tried to make this longer please tell me what you think! After I update a chapter I'm updating another author note so be sure that when your done reading this, you go to the next chapter! If its not there check later.

Hope you enjoy!