Chloe And Madeline's Date

Chloe, clearly annoyed that she has to do this: Well then, shall we? *looks over at Madeline* We can go to Olive Garden or something.

Madeline: McDonalds. We shall go to McDonalds.

Madeline: Keep in mind I don't like this anymore than you do. And at School this Never happened.

Chloe: Agreed. Also, I want a happy meal.

At McDonalds

Chloe: Is picking up a French-Fry going to chip my nails? *carefully picks one up* If I have to suffer, I don't my nails need to.

Madeline: Idk, * Eats Burger. *

Madeline: You're Paying btw

Chloe: HEY! IM BROOKE- I MEAN BROKE. YOU'RE PAYING FOR ALL THIS!

Chloe, calming down: You know what, Fine. I'll pay because this is a date, let's just, come up with a conversation topic. So um, what was your first date like? You know, you're REAL one? Or is this your first one?

Madeline: Well, don't laugh...This is my REAL first date.

Madeline: Most of my ' dates' are me drunk flirting at a party...and we will see how this date or whatever turns out...

Madeline: Sooo...How was you'r first date? anyone you like?

Chloe: This is my second date, my first date was with Jake. I broke up with him though, I wouldn't really say I like anyone at the moment. Like you said, we'll see how this date turns out.

Chloe: *picks up a fry and stuffs it in Madeline's mouth*

Madeline: * Eats * Yum

Madeline: Jake is a player your better off without e'm. Besides he is tottaly digging rich.

Madeline: I am so getting flash-backs to when i was obsessed with him, like i was a yandere. i am so over him now but i was insane.

Madeline: * Puts fry in Chloe's Mouth out of panic of being awkward. *

Chloe: *giggles and eats the fry* Pretty sure you did THAT with him, if you know what I mean. *nudges Madeline's shoulder*

Madeline: REeEeE

Madeline: Actually we did and we didn't, he was kinda sloppy. it was terrible. so i don't count it.

Chloe: *shrugs* I did it with him as well, same experience.

Chloe, trying to change the subject: So uh, sorry for saying you just say your French for attention...

Madeline: Hey it's fine, Tu Merites Mieux que jake tu sais. i speak french to.

Madeline: You're actually cooler than what people say about you.

Chloe: *laughs awkwardly* What... What do people say about me?

Madeline; * Laughs even more awkwardly * WOOo uh, it's really not that bad-

Madeline: Heather Duke just like talking shit anyways-

Madeline: So how are you and brooke doing * Laughs awkwardly*

Chloe, happily: Pretty good! She still Doesn't really forgive me for what I did with Jeremy, but I mean who wouldn't forgive someone for doing that? *fake smile*

Chloe: Jeezus, I really was bitch back then...

Madeline: You were drunk, it wasn't your fault completely. besides Jeremy gave you the wrong signals.

Chloe: I guess so, I still feel guilty about it though... *looks down at the floor, refusing to cry because she doesn't want to ruin her makeup*

Madeline: * Hugs Chloe * It's ok to be upset, i am here for you, you're not a bad person. i can promise you that.

Chloe, smiling: *hugs Madeline back* Thanks Madeline...

Madeline: No need to thank me, you're great, and i did nothing about it you were already were.

Chloe: *pulls away, and leans her head on her arms crossed, on the table* Huh, guess this date went sort of well.

Madeline: Heh... i guess it did.

Madeline: Wait-

Madeline: We don't have to do this becuz you didn't mention this first :^)

Madeline: Right Chloe?

Chloe: *shrugs*

Madeline: I am going to take that as a yes.

Madeline: * Holds Chloe's Hand * Thank you for my burger. you were very kind. we should hang out again sometime.

Chloe: *smiles* Yeah, we should!

Brooke: *high pitched, nervous voice* hi-

Madeline: hi Brooke -_-