We're On a Break (kinda)

Hours of talking and yelling (though mostly on Rogers side, or rather, all on Rogers side), they slowly made came to a compromise.

Communication is key, as people always say, and as perfect as their relationship felt, communication was their breaking point. A simple 'my ex-girlfriend called, crazy huh? I love you only though' could've prevented a lot of heartbreak and Brians favorite night shirt from being severely stained from thrown coffee.

It had been nearly a month since the incident. A month since they decided to take a break from their relationship.

"If we're upset about something, we talk about it. Even if it's stupid. No more secrets. No more hiding. If we want this to work, we have to work for it." Roger said with his knees to his chest, watching Brian nod from across the room.

"I-I agree, Rog. You're right." Brian said, watching him warily.

"That's why we should take a break." Roger hated the words he said, but it was necessary. They needed a break. A chance to take a breath.

"You... You want to break up?" The hurt tone in his voice nearly killed Roger.

"No, no. A break. Just... time to think. To decide if our relationship is...worth it." He swallowed.

"Of course it's worth it! Roger, I love you!" Brian's eyes were wide and filled with tears. "Please, Roger... I love you..."

"I know. But... I just need time. You said you'd wait forever." Roger said quietly, not meeting his eyes. "Give me time to trust you again."

"Okay, Roggie..." his voice broke, Roger watched him bite his first in attempt to not cry.

"I'm sorry, Brian..." Roger swallowed before walking out the door, leaving the guitarist to cry to himself.

Roger was currently in London while the other boys were visiting family on their break from tour. He stood with his fists clenched as he stood outside a small house.

Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door. He knew he had to do this. He had to get the full truth.

Suddenly, a young woman answered the door with a confused look.

"Are you Chrissie Mullen?" Roger asked, his voice calm.

"Yes? You're Roger Taylor." She said, crossing her arms.

"You're damn right I am. We need to talk." Roger said, pushing past her and going inside.

"Now isn't a good time." She said, mouth agape as she followed him.

"I don't recall asking if it was." Roger said, sitting on her couch with his arms crossed. "Sit, make yourself at home." He said, motioning to the chair across from him.

Chrissie rolled her eyes and sat down. "This is MY house."

"Seems you have a bit of trouble knowing whats yours and what isn't." Roger said, an eyebrow cocked at her.

Chrissie's face stiffened in shock. "Excuse me?"

"A little birdie told me that you had a little fuck buddy at your work when you had a boyfriend at home. Classy, really. And in the bed you shared with said boyfriend? Wow, perfect wife material." Roger snorted.

"How dare you-" Chrissie began, he face heating up in anger and embarrassment.

"How dare I? No, no, sweetie. That ain't it. How dare you. How are you call Brian up when you see that his band is doing well. How dare you manipulate him. How dare you take advantage of him when he was drunk and vulnerable. You're nothing but a gold digging rapist bitch." Roger growled the last part, glaring at her.