Episode seventeen: harry's being an ass

Harry didn't come back for several hours. Olivia became increasingly worried as the moments marched on, but no one would let her call him. Niall confiscated her phone, only allowing her to see it if anyone called her about them. Then, it went back into his sweats.

"This isn't funny, guys." Olivia pled. "Something's up."

"Are you sure that isn't your guilt eating you up inside like a shot of acid, babe?" Liam tilted his head sweetly.

"Seriously," Olivia huffed, "Whose side are you guys on?"

"Team Hazza." Zayn said simply, "Obviously."

The American gave them all a significant look. "Why?"

The remaining members of One Direction exchanged a glance before Niall stared at Olivia with his large, sincere blue eyes, "Because we like you, Olivia. You're good for him."

The door to the hotel room popped open and a tired-looking Harry came through. Relief flooded through Olivia and she almost had to urge to run over and hug him. But, then she became annoyed that he had caused her so much worry, and Olivia wanted to punch him more.

"Where the hell have you been?" Olivia demanded with her hands firmly placed in a very motherly stance.

"About." Harry answered simply before slipping down the hall into his room.

Olivia was so shocked by his simplistic behavior that she forgot to follow. At first.

She peered over at four pairs of nosy eyes that quickly busied themselves when they noticed her looking.

Olivia threw back her held and let out a prolonged groan. She felt like everyone was against her. First, Julia was pressuring her. Then, Olivia gets drunk and lets the player in. And then, his best mates (who were all for keeping Harry away from her) want Olivia to chase him!

She didn't understand what was happening but her feet followed the soft sound of guitar strumming. A soothing voice flowed methodically through her open ears, "And in the morning, I'll be with you, but it will be a different kind. 'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets and you'll be holding all the fines—"

"Harry," Olivia knocked softly. "Can I come in?"

The music stopped and disconcerting silence followed.

"No,"

Olivia leaned her forehead against the cool door. "Don't be a baby."

"You're a baby." Was his childish response. "I'm just sitting in here, not being good at anything. Don't know why you'd wanna come in so badly to hang about with a loser like me."

"Harry, I'm really sorry." Olivia muttered to the sealed door. "I've been a bitch when I shouldn't have been. You're great a lot of things. I don't know if you know this," Olivia cracked a small smile, "but you're a really good singer. You should start a band or something."

The door pulled open and Olivia almost stumbled through. "You mean it?" Harry asked quickly.

"The singing part?" Olivia asked, shocked. "Obviously, Harry—"

"No, the apology bit." Harry interrupted.

"Well," Olivia thought about it, "yeah. Generally when one does something wrong, they apologize for it."

Harry pursed his lips.

"Unless you're Harry Styles and you're too good to apologize." Olivia raised a brow. Harry breathed through his nose, fighting a smile.

"I forgive you." He said, "And I'm sorry you can't handle your liquor."

"That's as close as we're ever going to get, isn't it?"

"I hope you can deal with it." Harry started to smirk.

"I guess I'll have to for another week."

"Right, another week." Harry tapped his chin thoughtfully, "How will we pass the time?"

Olivia couldn't help but notice how kissable he looked when he was playful.

"How about that date?" She suggested casually.

Harry eyed her apprehensively, as she would suddenly laugh in his face and tell him it was a joke.

But, she didn't. She stood there, waiting for his reply.

"I'm busy tonight." Harry grinned, "But, I'll have my assistant pencil you in, love."

"You're an ass, Harry." Olivia shook her head with a laugh etched upon her cheeks.

"I won't apologize for it." Harry replied cheekily.