Chapter 1

Growing up in a small town called Bluntsville With my grandma because I didn't know my mom right then I was about 13 years old I started copying off other people and wonted to be like other people so I was dating this boy named justin we fell in love my 7th grade year I was doing everything for this nigga boyy my grandma was strict so it wasn't no see you when I see you it was a I'll see you at school type thing I wasn't about to live like that so I tried to sneak and do shit because I was a kind of quiet person back then but at the same time bad , but things was crazy then I was sneaking people phone because my grandma was just that damn strict why I don't know . Time changed overly .

I Started playing basketball and me and justin had broke up because he decided he wonted to fuck with other people because I wasn't giving nothing up , but I didn't care because I had started talking to this girl named mesha she had my heart then boy I'm talking about head all out in about we got together on April fools day it all started when we was texting so I was like shit I won't to see if a girl treat me better than a nigga so I was scared to ask her at first so I just went on and said ,"do you wanna go together lol April fools!!" Soo it went from there we started talking I started falling for her we was on to some new shit that me and you shit ... till I found out she was cheating on me with this nigga called poke so you know me easily heart broken . I just left the relationship alone I ended it and not to mention it ended my freshman year in high school yea we fucked a couple of times but I didn't eat her out or whatever it was finger fucking anyways ....My freshman year I was a girly girl had a new boyfriend his name was perry so I started fucking around with him but we didnt fuck but his ex bitch seemed mad she walk down the hallway looking all kinds of ways but the bitch never stepped to me see I like that shit . you can be mad 24/7 but I'm laying on his chest at night but ain't no messy person we stayed together a good 4weeks and then we broke up because his ex bitch decided she wonted to go to his basketball game at the YMCA soo I got mad and was like fuck that shit because she wouldn't came if he didn't fwh did I not mention she was driving his truck I'm like oh hell nawl I just wonted to beat ha ass to sleep and his ass to then I started dating this girl name klye she wonted to go with me so I went with her thinking it's going to be a better relationship , I'm talking about we having the best selfies going on, but then I had started being hoeish and wanted to go with this girl named pashanette and with her I felt good went to her house met the family and the mom started going over there on the regular and we just started talking and going at it until one night I decided to make my move as being gay I kissed her neck and sucked around it then I scooted her to me and stuck my fingers in ha Cochiee so it was gushy like she was wet as fuck and I liked that so I was scared to stick my tongue on another girl clit but I did it and she was moaning and stratching me up and ish I thought I was strictly gay forreal I didn't talk to no niggas while I was with her til I heard rumors going around she was talking to niggas so I started being hoeish again and started talking to more females and niggas would text me like why you gay , to cute to be gay I just didn't like them anymore . I was ashamed of being gay due to what other people say , but a lot of people fw me more while I'm gay .... TO BE CONTINUED....