Chapter 10

Heart's pOV
I slept rethinking about the car chase ,  I noticed it wasnt a car chase , it was a test ,  that day his bodyguards car wasnt behind as usual which I found strange , they always followed at a range ,I understand why my boss would try to test me  , just to be sure am qualified for the job .
I arrived as usual on time , after drooping Mighty to school .
He kept glancing at me as I drove him to work ,  what is going through his mind  , hes so sexy that I honestly cant deny .  After dropping him to work, he  said I report to his office , am I in trouble ?  He looked quite furious .
I parked the car in the parking space of the building . I took a deep breath , looked at myself in the mirror , my matte scarlet lipstick looked on point , my hair neat in a low  pony tail as my cap covered my head .  Since there was no one I took off the sunglasses and looked at myself in the mirror  thankfully I had no eyebags .
I took the  elevator until the tenth floor , wow it looked so amazing , well the entire building is his but this was beyond  amazing  , pure white and crystal clean marble white floor , I went to a receptionist a few steps away .
"Hey am here to see Mr Leo " I said to the brunnete receptionist .
"Name please" she said kindly .
"Heart Elorie , his driver "I said , she gave me a "his what? "look she looked so surprised , I know honey I get those looks a lot  there are not many female chaffeurs . Women get so underestimated  a lot of times , well am not one of them.
She took the telephone I was so busy admiring the place .
"Please follow me " she said .
I followed her , she opened  a huge door , and gestured me to walk in . She closed the door behind me .
When I walked in,   Mr Leo  sat behind a huge desk , his eyes looked up when he saw me I stood a few steps from his desk  ,  he  got up and came to where I stood , and stopped right infront of me . His sexy eyes  looking down on me , thank you sunglasses for hiding my eyes .
  He said he found me not looking at him disrespectful , I knew he meant the glasses ,  he told me to take them off , I said no , TWICE!  Oh No Heart!   I was in big trouble from the looks on his face . He narrowed his eyes . Before I know it he pulled me to him , turned me to his side and laid me on his desk . He placed his legs on mine  pressing his a little to keep me from moving or taking off or by far worse kicking him , he took me by surprise.  His strong hand pinned both my hands  fuck! Is this how he fucks ?  What are you thinking Heart?stop it!
  I couldnt move  he was so strong ,  using his free hand he  took off my sunglasses  , my poor Ray ban sunglasses broke . I closed my eyes.
"Open them "he said . I slowly opened my eyes , his eyes widened with shock , he pinned me with both hands , he looked into my eyes with wonder , amber eyes are quite rare though some people can say they are demonic eyes   others say they are creepy  , others say they are cute  but many confuse with Hazel colour eyes  they are slightly different  its just up to you to believe  what you want to . 
He was so close to me ,  sweet  fuck!   His cologne was so sweet , manly, minty , and spicy cool . His juicy lips , I just wanted them to kiss me right now  my breasts on his chest  . I didnt realize I was blushing . I felt something poking my crotch area , I looked down , whoa! He had a  hardon  sweet!   A big fat hardon .
He quickly got up and faced the other way , instructing me to not wear the glasses again .  He walked out with slightly some difficulty .  Okay what just happened!