The Making

"I'll need to have some DNA from each of you in order to perform the magic and give you a child. Preferably skin or hair of some sort."

Harry took a nearby pin and poked a small hole through the top layer of skin. Just like he used to do when he was little. He put it in the bag that Dr. Magia held open. Draco plucked a strand of hair from his scalp and added it to the skin.

"There is an ancient potion that has died down over the years, that will work to create a baby."

Dr. Magia began to set up a cauldron with ingredients on a table in the middle if the room. Harry noticed that the skin and hair were neglected to be put in.

"Um, Dr. Magia, you know there's still our DNA left right?"

"Yes. I leave that ingredient for the parents-to-be to do."

Draco and Harry stood up and looked over the cauldron. Harry blinked and he could see a tiny eyelash floating down towards the bottom of the potion.

Grabbing the bag, Harry took Draco's hand in his and then dumped the contents of the bag into the potion. Immediately Dr. Magia began reciting a spell. Harry hadn't seen many of these things before. He hadn't seen spells being cast over a potion in a long time.

Soon after that a little baby girl appeared on the table, with emerald green eyes and barley noticeable platinum-blonde strands of hair.

"Alia. That is what we shall name her."

After a few days in the office, Harry and Draco returned home with Alia. She was giggling happily when they stepped in, introducing her to the house.

They had no idea how much of a great witch Alia would be. And they carried about theirs lives as new parents.

•*\ AUTHOR'S NOTES:/*•

This ending was definitely different than most of my stories. I won't do any of the encouraging to be in favor of the story. I don't normally do ANs but I felt like I had to. I apologize to any of you who read the story I recently deleted. It was not meant to be posted and I'm sorry.

As always, I love you! 🔮💕✨