THIRTY

monday rolled around and josh had a feeling today was going to be a good day. he spent all weekend with tyler and he loved it. tyler was so soft and gentle with him the whole time he was at his house and josh felt something in his heart that he has never felt with any other guy he has been with. he was starting to fall in love with him and something told josh that it was a good thing.

he walked in the school next to darren and they parted their ways since darren had to make up a test. josh stood at his locker passing time until the bell rung since all of his friend were MIA and he couldn't find him. while he was digging through his locker to find a pencil, he felt a finger tap his shoulder. josh turned around and a smile appeared on his face when he saw tyler.

"hey you." tyler said with a smile.

josh blushed before answering. "you're extremely close to me right now, you're dick is rubbing on my leg."

"good." tyler deadpanned. josh rolled his eyes and searched through his locker one more time before sighing and turning towards tyler.

"do you have a pencil?" he asked tyler.

tyler snorted. "you think I have a pencil? funny."

"gosh you're so annoyinggggg." josh dragged out.

tyler smirked and put his lips up to josh's ear. "that's not what you were saying this weekend baby. in fact, if I recall you were saying—" tyler whispered before josh cut him off.

"don't!" he squeaked, face flushed with embarrassment.

tyler laughed and shook his head. "you're so cute. I wish I could kiss you right now." he admitted while looking at josh with soft eyes.

josh whined wanting so badly to kiss tyler right here right now. "what are you doing after school?" he asked him.

tyler sighed. "basketball practice."

josh nodded his head and then heard the bell ring. "come over after then. wanna walk to Brock's class?" he asked him.

tyler smiled wide and nodded and the two walked to science, hearts both full and happy.

when josh got in his mom's car that afternoon, he saw his dad in the passengers seat and got confused.

"what are you doing off work early?" he asked his dad when he got in the car.

his parents looked at eachother and smiled. josh groaned and sat back against the seat. "I don't want to play the smiling game. tell me what's going on. oh god are you pregnant again?" he asked with a worried expression.

his mom laughed and shook his head. "oh god no," she started before looking at her husband. "do you wanna go get a car?" she said with a smile on her face.

josh's eyes lit up. "are you serious?" he asked excitedly. his parents nodded their heads and josh reached up and hugged them.

"thank you thank you thank you!" he said while hugging them.

"you're welcome son. we grabbed your savings from your jar in your room and we'll pay for the rest." his dad said as him mom pulled out of the school parking lot. 

"I love you both so much, thank you." he told them.

"of course honey. you deserve it so much." his mom said.

when they got to the car dealership they began looking at different cars with his mom, while his dad was discussing insurance plans. he saw a blue ford escape out of the corner of his eye and him and his mom walked towards it.

"do you like this one?" she asked him. he nodded happily and his mom smiled.

"okay let's go test drive it to make sure it drives well and to make sure you want it." she said as they walked back in to the dealership.

him and his mom test drove it and as soon as he got in the car, he instantly knew that this was the car that he wanted. after driving it, they walked to the back where his dad was and he looked up at his wife and son and smiled.

"is that the one?" he asked him.

"it's the one."

they finished up all the paperwork they needed to do and what seemed like forever, josh was handed the keys to his car.

he was so happy.

"we'll see you at home." his mom said to josh once they walked outside. he gave them each one more hug before he got into his car. before he took off he pulled out his phone to text his groupchat.

josh: I GOT A CAR
hayley: YAY OMG
mia: congratulations yungin
darren: thank God I don't have to take you anywhere anymore.
josh: thank you guys :,) except darren ur mean.
darren: JUST KIDDING YAY SEND PICS!!

josh laughed but quickly snapped a picture of his car before he drove home. when he walked inside of his house ashley appeared in front of him.

"you know mom is gonna force you take us places now." she said with a smirk.

"nope. you get a ride to school and that's all." he laughed before walking up to his room. he looked at his phone and checked his phone and noticed that tyler should be out of practice by now. while he was waiting, he pulled out his homework to occupy him until tyler showed up.

about 20 minutes later, josh had just completed his math homework when tyler opened his door.

"whose blue car is in your driveway?" tyler asked when he walked in.

josh scoffed. "I don't get a hi?"

tyler smiled and bent down and pecked his lips. "hi." he whispered. josh smiled and kissed him once more.

"it's mine." josh admitted with a smile.

tyler's eyes widened and he jumped up excitedly. "NO WAY!" he yelled before he attacked josh with a hug.

josh laughed and kissed his cheek. "you're like a kid in a candy shop." he laughed.

"i'm just so happy for you. come show me the inside!" tyler said before pulling him up off the bed.

josh grabbed his keys and the two walked outside to his car. when they got in, tyler examined it.

"this is sick josh. do you like it?"

josh nodded. "I love it."

"wanna see if the backseat is sexually compatible?" tyler smirked at josh.

"NO!" josh said while laughing. "i'm not staining my car."

"damn," tyler fake pouted. "can't even get a blowjob can't I?"

josh thought for a moment before looking at tyler. "inside. but be quiet my family is home."

"as you wiiiishhhhh."