Chapter 3

Sorry it took so long for me to update, for any of you who are actually reading this.

Maybe this will be longer and/or better than the other 2 .x

Chapter: 3

Harry trudged down the stairs at around 9:20 the next morning. Only to find a strange man sprawled out on his sofa in the living room. Then it came back to him. The most wanted man in England was living with him now.

Harry walked straight passed Louis, and into the kitchen carrying on with his normal daily routine. He popped two slices of bread in the toaster and waited for the ding. While the toast was taking a ridiculously long time, he got himself out a plate, a knife and the tub of Clover butter.

Once he was done making his toast, he walked into the living room with his food, and sat on the sofa furthest away from Louis. He grabbed the remote from the floor and switched on the telly. He didn't want to wake Louis, in case he got mad and hurt him.

Harry knew exactly what Louis was capable of doing. And he knew Louis wouldn't hesitate to use his skills on him.

Eventually, Louis began to stir in his sleep, and his eyes fluttered open only to be shut immediately by the blinding light.

"Bloody hell" Louis groaned as his hands rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. He sat up and looked around at his surroundings until his gaze rested on the curly haired lad. "Mornin' Harry" Louis spoke in a gruff voice before flopping back down onto the sofa. Harry raised an eyebrow at him, before turning his attention back to the telly.

"Umm, Louis?" Harry asked, unsure of why he was talking to the boy. Louis' head snapped up at the mention of his name. "Yea?" He responded.

"Why are you down here? Didn't you sleep in the spare room...?"

"Oh, umm. No, I couldn't get any sleep, so I came down here and I guess I fell asleep watching the TV."

Harry nodded understandingly. Both boys seemed to be lost in their own trail of thought, until a knock at the font door knocked them both out of their trances.

"I'll go up stairs" Louis hurried out as he made for the stairs. Harry took a deep breath as he went to the door, already thinking the police have found out he's helping a killer.

Harry was shocked to say the least when he found his best mate; Niall, standing on his door step.

"Hey Haz!" Niall greeted the green eyed boy excitedly. "Hey Ni...?" Harry replied.

"What're you doing here?" Harry asked as Niall brushed past him and into his living room.

"Well-" He began, as he flopped onto the sofa. "-I was thinking, we should meet up with Liam, and we should all go out to the new Nandos across town!" He beamed.

Harry chuckled lightly before replying, "Yeah, I think it'd be fun!" His answer only made Niall smile even more - if that was possible.

"Great! I'll call Li now. When's the best time for you?" Niall questioned.

I think we should go some time this evening. 'Cause that's when most people go to a restaurant." Harry stated matter-of-factly.

"Okay, cool" Niall smiled while dialing Liam's number. Suddenly, there was a crash coming from up stairs.

"W-what was that?" Niall asked, sounding quite scared.

"I-I have no idea..." Harry frowned. "I'm gonna go check. Wait here." Niall nodded.

Harry marched up the stairs, and stopped at the landing. He saw his bedroom door was open and went into his room. There, he saw Louis on his bed with nearly everything he owned on the floor. Harry gaped at his belongings, crushed on the floor.