Chapter 11.

Tyrone's POV.
  I closed the door behind me as I got into the  mens restroom , looking at myself in the mirror , shit , I had leaked .  What did you do to me Heart . 
  Looked at myself in the mirror and closed my eyes momentarily .
" Everything alright sir?" Came a voice behind me . I turned around  it was her  ! How did she get in yet I closed the door .  She held a  black suit trouser on her hand ,  is this a hallucination right at 11am in the morning ?
"I uh , got you these , I figured out um the situation " she said . Her sexy eyes looking at me  and shooting a quick glance at my crotch area as she bit her scarlet red lips  my hardon had chilled and looking at her I could feel it rise . She handed them to me . She even dared to come into the men's restroom   fucking incredible .  Our hands slightly touched , it felt so wierdly amazing .
She walked out , before I could say anything .  Luckily no one saw her coming in and out of the restroom . 
She had already left  when I got out . I went about my usual work attend  meetings that I paid zero attention to , all I could see was  her sexy amber eyes ,  her breasts on my chest ,  she was hotter and prettier than Camilla  why am I comparing her to my ex wife who hurt me so deeply ,  I spent a lot of money on her on the stupid wedding , honeymoon and her rings , both engagement and  wedding ring , she handed them back to me , I still havent figured what to do with them , either sell them or just keep them .

*****************
As she drove me home that evening my eyes were on her , she looked so sexy without those dumb sunglasses , why would she  hide those gorgeous eyes .  She also wearing not  her black gloves , she had beautiful  perfectly manicured hands  in a red polish .  She wore a fake diamond ring on her ring finger  , my PI still didnt find any info about her relationship status , whom shes dating /married to , all he said was that it was unknown.
I need to distance myself from her , I didnt want to get hurt  am still healing from Camilla  just taking one day at a time.
I watched her from my window as she boarded a cab to go home .

******************
I was having my breakfast minding my business when suddenly my brother walks in with surprise look on his face .
"Dudee! Whos the girl in the car? " he said
"Which girl ?"I asked .
"  the one in white shirt and pencil skirt  and glossy lips ! " he said .  I looked outside my window to  see where this mambo jambo is coming from  only to see Heart standing outside my car with the passanger door open awaiting for me to come and head for work .  She looked as fresh as always , standing upright and looked so presentable  .
"You mean her ?" I asked  him
"Yeah her " he said .
" shes my chaffeur" I said .
" have you seen her eyes , she has  the sexiest eyes I have seen " he said  yes I know !
" am getting late for work man " I said as I left to my bathroom to brush my teeth .

***********
"Goodmorning sir , " she said as I got into the car.
"Morning "I replied plainly .
She shut the door on my side and walked to the driver's seat , took off her heals , and started the engine .  I dont know what my mom thought when she hired a woman as my driver , and worst is shes ten years younger than me .