Pack House

Welcome to Part 2 from Namjoon ff The Pack :)  Have fun reading

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? Pov 

Me : So Now tell me Jungkook why did you let Taehyung out??!!

Jungkook : Sorry Alpha 

Me : I really hope you are sorry because if not then you will be punish you

After that I went to my office but I can't do paper work.I got up and went to the girl who was sleeping peaceful in my bed. I sat next to her and watched her. Suddenly I wanted to kiss her and from her came a sweet scent. I went in the living room and there was my Beta Yoongi.

Me : How is the boy that got bitten?

Yoongi: He is still asleep just like the girl.

Suddenly we heard the girl scream so loud that our ears hurts. We ran to the room where the girl was. I went to her and licked her wound.Some time later she relaxed and the boy went in.

??? : What happend and were are we??

Me : You got bitten by a werewolf so that means you are one too.

??? : Wait you tell me that I got bitten by a werewolf and my sister too??

Me : Yes and you are in our pack house since you two will be part of our pack.

??? : Okay but I hope we can be friends. My name is Kim Seokjin ,but call me Jin.

Me : I hope so too. My name is Kim Namjoon and I'm the Alpha of this pack

Jin : Do you have a kitchen??

Me: Yea we have but what do you want there??

Jin : I'm going to cook something for us 

After that I showed him the way to the kitchen and he started to cook.After ten minutes my Delta Hoseko came to me and wanted to talk to me about the girl.

Me : Is she alright??!! When does she wake up??!!

Hoseko : She is alright , but she needs rest.

After he said that I was happy for some time but then I smelled her sweet scent again and it was driving me crazy.

Jin : Food is ready 

After he said that we ate and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope part 2 was okay and I hope you liked my story :) <3

See you next time on the 27.07  :)  <3