Chapter 5

| 8:00 am | Tuesday

| Wooyoung |

I wait outside for Seonghwa as he's still getting ready in my house. He slept over and I promise you that nothing happen. As I wait outside, I see San walking with Lana. 'Wtf I thought he didn't like Lana..?' I thought, looking at the two as they laugh and get closer. I hear the door open behind me and I turn around to see Seonghwa. I glance at San and saw that he was staring at us before looking away.

"Why is San with Lana?" Seonghwa asked as he put his arm around me and we start walking to school.

"I don't know, I just saw them laughing with eachother and that's it." I answered, shrugging my shoulders.

Seonghwa said nothing, and we continued walking. We walk up to San and Lana, smiling at them.

"Good morning." I said smiling at them. I feel San's eyeing Seonghwa's arm, but he doesn't say anything.

"Good morning, oh and hi Seonghwa.." Lana said faking a smile.

"So what's this about?" Lana asked pointing at Seonghwa's arm that's around my shoulder.

I didn't say anything, and just looked away flustered.

"We're dating." Seonghwa answered, smiling and tightening his hold on my shoulder.

Lana was surprised and San looked hella pissed but didn't say anything once again.

"Oh my god really? That's great! I hope things go well for you two." Lana said, as she smiles at us.

"Thank you and I hope so too, but we should all head to school now." Seonghwa said smiling back.

Lana nods and we all head to school before we're late.

| San |

'What the hell is going on? Why is Wooyoung dating Seonghwa..?' I was staring off into space, but was brought back when Wooyoung said something,

"Oh can I bring Seonghwa with us today..?" Wooyoung asked referring to our hangout after school.

"I'm canceling our hangout today, I'm taking Lana out for dinner, sorry." I said.

Wooyoung just looks at me and says nothing. He nods and looks at Seonghwa.

"Let's go to class now." Wooyoung said.

Seonghwa nods in reply and kisses his cheek. I stare at them, anger and jealousy hot in my blood. I grab Lana's hand and take her to class.

"Wait you're taking me out to dinner..?" Lana asked.

"Yes, and I was also wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" San asked.

"Yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend!" Lana exclaims, as she hugs me, jumping up and down.

| Wooyoung |

As Seonghwa and I walk to class, we see Yunho standing there like an idiot.

"Oi Yunho." I called out.

Yunho looks up from his phone and sees me and Seonghwa. He looks at our now intertwined hands, a look of surprise is on his face.

"Sooo what's going on between you two..?" Yunho asked teasingly.

"We're dating." Seonghwa and I say at the same time.

Yunho is surprised once again, and says,

"Woah really, didn't see that coming." Yunho said grinning at us.

"Hmm, Yea. But I wanted to tell you that the hangout after school is canceled because San is taking Lana out to dinner." I told Yunho.

He's surprised once again, and there's a hint of disgust in his face.

"Wait, San as in "Lana is an annoying brat and I'll never date her" is taking her out for dinner." Yunho said, eyebrows furrowed as he tries to understand what's happening.

"Yup." I reply.

"What the hell." Yunho said, staring at us.

We just shrugged our shoulders and walk into class, Yunho walking in as well and sits at his desk. While me and Seonghwa stand near him, Seonghwa leans in and gives me a peck on the lips. I look at him flustered and smiled.

"Why'd you do that..?" I asked him.

"Felt like it." He answers before heading over to his desk. I do the same and the teacher walks in and places her stuff down on her desk.

"Let's get to learning, kids." Ms. Young said.

| Time skip to after school |

I wait outside for Seonghwa and yunho. I hear Lana's voice and laughter, and I look to my right and see San and Lana. I smile at them and wave, they see me and Lana waves back. San just stares and holds Lana's hand and turns her towards his face. They're lips make contact and San just stares at me. I look at him and give him a thumbs up and wink.

They pull away and Lana just mouths 'I'll see you tomorrow at school.' I nod in reply, and I feel arms wrap around my waist. I turn my head and see Seonghwa behind and Yunho just awkwardly standing there.

"Shall we get going now?" I ask the two males.

"Let's goooooo!" Seonghwa shouts and grabs my hand pulling me. I look at Yunho for help, but he shakes his head and starts laughing. He's soon by our side and we walk to my house.

I unlocked the door as we arrived at my house, we enter one by one and place our stuff down. I make my way towards the couch where Seonghwa is sitting, and I place myself in his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist and places his head on my shoulder. I feel soft kisses on my neck and I giggle at the contact.

"Are you guys done, being in love with each other..?" Yunho asked as he stares at us blankly.

We don't say anything and just stare at him.

"Oh be quiet you're just jealous you don't have anyone." I state, smirking at him.

Yunho just rolls his eyes, and sits down on the opposite side of us.

"Just so you know me and Seonghwa aren't actually dating." I said and Seonghwa nods in agreement.

Yunho looked at us and says,

"I figured."

I have a supply of holy water if you guys want some.