Can Divit & Prologue by Sanem Aydin: "Only Girl In the World"

Author's Note: Here's how I had hoped EK 49 would have progressed. So this is alternative reality and yet keeping in theme of EK's finale.

Sanem has just overheard Can talking with Aziz about his feelings. He says it's not just his mind but also his heart that is unable to recognize Sanem.

Sanem walks away shattered, as expected, and is very brokenhearted, also as expected. But what can she do?

=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=

Sanem Aydin

Mhriban-Abla hears me out when I say that I'll give up on Can Divit and not chase after him. She asks me to be patient as he's had a bit of a shock and is recovering from it. As the night progresses, I rationalize with her viewpoint.  Considering how the bad accident was, am I also so so so very glad that he survived? Could I ever live in a world where Can Divit doesn't exist?! I simply couldn't,  that would've killed me and I'm forever grateful that he is still with me!

For all the man that he is, when it comes to me, he's always at my doorstop no matter the adversity.  I know Can's secrets, his fears, his desires, his peeves, how he accentuates his voice and the inflections when he speaks to me, the way his face softens when he sees me, how he's aroused when he smells my kokun, the way he holds me in his arms, how he kisses me passionately and definitely how he ardently loves me... all of it!

Has he been delayed in declaring his love? Always!

Has he ever denied me his love? Never

So we're on the same journey again.... delayed declaration of love but there's no denying his love! I'm sure what the mind forgets, the heart will remember. And uffff.... his body.... don't I know that he's attracted to me on an existential,  basest and neanderthal level!?!

I know him, truly know him, his heart, mind, body, spirit and his soul... and I'm the only one he's ever loved! 

This is Can Divit, my Can, Caan... we're CaNem .... and I know for a fact that he loves me irredeemably, irrevocably and forever! 

 and I know for a fact that he loves me irredeemably, irrevocably and forever! 

.....

Can Divit

I've been talking about Sanem with Baba. To me, she is a girl that I met 3 days ago!

Baba counsels me that the pre-amnesia Can would be very upset for even thinking that and adds that I would regret leaving her if ever the memories revert in the future. He asks me to hold Sanem's hand for life and to search the depths of my heart for my one and only, my true soulmate!

 He asks me to hold Sanem's hand for life and to search the depths of my heart for my one and only, my true soulmate!