Chapter 12 .

Heart 's Pov
As he stormed out of his office I noticed , he had leaked , was he really that turned on but not as I was , my pants were so wet, almost a river.  Luckily he carried an extra suit , I picked it from the coat hanger near his desk ,he probably carried an extra suit for meetings , I unzipped it from its bag  , I took the trouser and headed to the gents , luckily there was no one nearby the Reception desk is further away . I found him in the gents , I asked him us everything was alright , he turned around , his eyes navigated my body . My eyes took a quick look at his crotch area , he did leak ,  but his erection had subsided ,  I handed him the trouser , he didnt look embarrassed , instead am the one that felt so embarrased for arousing my boss . 
The drive to his house later that evening was silent , sadly my sunglasses were no more to shield my shyness  towards him and enable me to steal some few glances at him , his eyes however were on mine  like the entire time , I wonder what he was thinking , but I remembered something , as I was in his office after he left , getting him the spare trouser , I came across a photo of him and a certain lady , it was in the trash can , probably his wife , but what would it be doing in a trash can?

All I could think of was what happened today , his fine body on mine while we were in his office ,  he really caught me off guard , in a normal situation I would have hit him and screamed for help , but I didnt , I didnt even try fighting back , instead I just submitted to him .  I forced myself to sleep .
****************
I stood outside the car as usual awaiting for him to come and go to work .
"Hello good morning " Nate said.
"Good morning sir " I replied , he shook my hand his eyes looked into mine his face turned to surprise , its like he saw a ghost ,
"Am gonna see if hes ready "he said . Wierd .  It felt so wierd without my shades nor my matte red lipstick , I have been so busy with work and my daughter to a point I forgot to buy more makeup supplies ,  I had to go with  a red lipgloss instead.
My boss walked out looking as neat as ever , 
" good morning sir "i said happily .
"Morning "he replied plainly ,well thats kind very kind .
  As I drove him to his office , he said
" How much ?"
"Excuse me sir ?" I replied
"How much for a night with you ?"he said  . I hit the brakes the car came to a sudden halt . Luckily he was in a seatbelt .
I turned and looked at him .
"What do you mean ?"I said , i was shocked at what he just said .
" To fuck you how much is it , since you dress and act like a hooker " he said . I looked ahead , closed my eyes momentarily as thise hurtful words sank in.
" tell me if its a cheque I could write it down for you now , just state the amount , I prefer to use a condom only God knows how many have been in there "he said so coldly .
Fuck you ass hole !  Keep it cool Heart hes just trying to intimidate you .  I restarted the car , and continued to drive this douchebag to work , I put on my wireless earphones and played on some you dont own me  suicide squad cover by Grace . 
I have by far met assholes and learned to keep my cool .
  I dont feel how I dress being an issue , infact I rarely show anyskin well maybe my arms , but nothing beyond that as I wear thigh high stockings to avoid any exposure of my legs .
**********
Later that evening as I drove him back to his house he became a douche , sadly my phone battery died .
" you are so cheap you just let a total stranger touch you , dont you have dignity for yourself "he said  yes I do sir thats why am still a virgin .
I ignored him.
" am offering you money to sleep with you for a night sugar , "he said .
I ignored him .
" a motel will do I mean you are familiar with cheap right , cheap makeup , cheap clothes and even a cheap ring  , "he said
I ignored him and I knew deeo down am running out of patience.
" I pity your child she must be ashamed to have a mother that throws herself to men , you couldve just gotten rid of her instead of training her to be a whore like yourself "he said coldly . Well hes been cold very cold to me today , I stepped on the brakes suddenly especially after his last statement , what does my daughter have to do with this ?
" Tyrone Leo , I humbly request you to keep my daughter out of this , shes all I have , and so I will protect her name and her dignity , so if you really have some bit of respect  keep her out of your mouth call me whatever you want I dont give a fuck ! Ihave heard by far worse bullshit so keep trying but keep your my daughter a billion kilometers from your mouth "I said angrily  . Sick bastard! Luckily his house was near , I drove him to his mansion , I didnt open his door , instead I got out and locked the car , walked to the security quaters and handed Carlos the car keys . I headed to the main  gate which was automatic and it opened , I got out and walked before getting a taxi ,  try me douchebag , just try me.  Hes playing a game , he wants me to quit the job because he somehow feels am overpowering him .