Pirates pride

*at U.A.*

The teachers were having a meeting about these pirates that have entered the earth that has seemed to protect them from the aliens.

Nezu: So Aizawa, These "pirates" as you called them. Just appeared out of nowhere but look like a super sentai team?

Aizawa: Yes sir. It appears that you were right. The age of super sentai is making a come back.

Midnight: You also said that they could transform into other super sentai teams.

President Mic: You also said that they some kind of keys and old-style flip phones to change into them.

Aizawa: Precisely, though it looks like these pirates have a mission to protect this planet, though I don't know why.

Power loader: There technology is phenomenal though, changing into other Super Sentai teams, this is great.

Nezu: Maybe, but we can't trust them blindly we need to see if they are trustworthy. Understand

Everyone else: Yes sir.

They got up and left for the day
________________________________
The pirates have caused a stir in the community, sure they can fight the aliens for them but, they could take over this world. We see overhaul looking over the town talking to some minions.

Overhaul:....and when you find those pirates, give them an offer they can never turndown, got it.

Minions: Yes sir!

The minions left as overhaul heads back to the base.
_______________________________
Once back at the base he heads to Eri's room for further testing.

Overhaul: Come Eri, we must continue our experiments.

We see a little girl in rags on a bed looking scared.

Eri: *s-someone p-p-please, s-s-save m-me.*

She reluctantly went with him as they head to the lab.

A lot of screaming was heard that night.
_______________________________
At the ship, the pirates were discussing what's the showiest thing they could do.

Shoto:... then after we place the giant slingshot you know what to do.

Everyone else:...

Rei: honey, how does your brain work?

Iida: Yeah, we don't need a giant slingshot to do that.

Shoto: Well it's the showiest thing I could think of.

Ochaco: And that's why we're worried for you.

Then Navi the robotic pirate bird flew in.

Navi: Eep. Rangers, we have a huge problem.

Izuku: More than shoto?

Shoto: HEY!!!

Navi: Yes. Look on the screen!