Let's have a sleepover

--Sebastion's POV--

"I didn't think it would end like this. I mean... they can't just leave them like this!", Ianara complains. The brown-haired girl sits on the couch next to me with her head in her hands. We have just seen the final season at Katharina's house and are now sitting a bit stunned on her couch from the end. I don't know what I should think about this finale.

Katharina hugs her compassionate and says: "Well, at least it won't be the end. There is still 3 Below coming out. And I'm sure that series will be" she makes a dramatic pause and looks me in the eyes with a wide grin "out of this world". At that pun, Ianara and I burst out laughing and Ianara playfully hits the blonde's shoulder.

"Ow. I see, you need a bit space," Kathi remarks and gets up from the couch, "I'll go and grab me a Caprisun to drink, you guys want something too. We've got four-star drinks".

Now we begin to laugh again and I reply laughing: "Ice tea for me would be cool," Ianara asked for just water. After a minute she returns with our drinks and her Caprisun. She hands us our drinks, opens the Caprisun and sits back on the couch.

As she does this she asks: "Hey guys, how do you think the story would have ended if we were in it?" "Probably", ianara says "Maybe we would have been able to prevent some things" "Wait, would we still now about what will happen?" I ask Kathi.

"Yeah, we wouldn't have anything other to help us, since Jim and the others would have all the cool stuff," she explains. "So we would have to rely on the Trollhunter team on protecting us," Ianara says thoughtfully. I nod.

"Wouldn't that be kinda awkward. Just going to them like 'Hello guys, I know who you are, what will happen in the next months and want to help you to a better ending", Kathi says, a bit loud. At this, we all burst out with laughter.

The next moment we hear from upstairs "Children, go to sleep, it's already 22.17!" "Sorry mom!", Kathi kinda yells up. you know, the kind of yell that is a loud whisper. "I should get myself ready for bed" she whispers to us "you can go to sleep if you like"

"K, Goodnight", I just say as I roll over and cover myself with my blanket. It was already late, for my standards, and I was pretty tired. We could have continued watching tomorrow but needed to know how it would end.

"Hey Ianara, I bet Basti, will be asleep as soon as I get back" Kathi whispers to her friend, probably thinking I couldn't hear her anymore. but sadly, she was never the best in whispering.

That comment brought Ianara to giggle. I can't be mad tho. it is true that I go to sleep pretty early.

Trollhunters... with us three? Now that would be fun.

---

I wake up and instantly know something is wrong. or rather everything. Why do I know everything is wrong? Easy. I am not in Katharina's living room anymore, but in a bedroom. not mine, obviously. Also, I am not someone's pyjama. Can't be mine.

As I look around this familiar bedroom I notice a poster with the words 'Gunrobot' with the Alien heroin.

Now it hits me. This is the room from Jim Lake. And I am in it. WHY! I WAS IN KATHI'S LIVING ROOM JUST A MOMENT AGO. All those thoughts are now racing in my head. I feel like screaming. Maybe this is all a dream. Just pinch yourself!

With this thought, I close my eyes and pinch myself. I open them again aaaannnd... Nothing. Still in Jim's bedroom. Okay, new plan, water. Go to the bathroom and splash some water on your face.

In the bathroom, I splash water on my face annnnnnd... STILL NOTHING.

It's getting a bit frustrating.

As I lean on the sink I notice something new. My appearance has changed. Only a bit, but still. My once brown hair is now black and I think I got a bit taller too.

Okay, recap. I am in Jim Lakes house, Am probably wearing his clothes and look a bit more like him. Conclusion, I am now Jim Lake...

I don't like this conclusion.

How could this happen? Is there a way back? Why is-

my thoughts are stopped by the sound of a door opening and closing. Someone's here. This didn't happen in the show.

While I make my way down to investigate the noise, my thoughts are running wild again. Who could that be? DO they know something about this? WHO would visit someone so early in the morning? At least I think it is morning. I normally wake up pretty early.

When I enter the living room I see someone. A boy or girl (honestly, I don't know) with orange hair that goes till their ear and a familiar face. They remind me a bit of Toby if he were a bit thinner. Or much more.

They don't really seem to do anything except looking around, smiling to themselves.

As I'm getting closer they finally notice me a bit startled. "Good morning Jimbo", they say enthusiastically, with a voice that seems familiar "sorry if I woke you up, buuuuuuut I need to talk to you." While waiting for my answer this 'Toby' sits down on the couch, cross-legged

That face, the voice and the sitting position.

"...Kathi..?"