Everyone here?

--Kathis POV--

We biked through the woods, Basti was really good on the bike. He had no problems, while I almost fell on my face about three times and am lying on it right now. I planned on walking down the canal with my bike, tripped and scraped my hands. And my bike slid after me. "Nailed it" was all I could say as I got up.

"You ok?" Basti says to me, not looking at me. "Yeah, I just fell on my face, everything is going as planned", I respond sarcastically as I get up. I look to him, he's crouching next to a pile of stones and looking through them. Actually, he's just turning over rocks. "Wow, what a suspiciously placed pile of rocks, rIght Jim," I say, with even more sarcasm, which brings 'Jim' to chuckle.

"This pile of rocks knows my name", he quotes Jim while smiling at me. "Wow, what a solid discovery" I joke as I go to him and sit next to him. "Yeah, this rocks" he replies. We both laugh at our horrible stone jokes. This is what my life became. Joking about rocks at the murder/suicide place from a Trollhunter while his best friends watch. Could be worse, actually. Like, being here while Kanjigar fights against Bular. That would be bad.

Looking around, I see a drain tunnel, in which glowed six eyes spying at us. I look directly at them, smiling, at which the eyes disappeared in the tunnel. Laughing I say to my 'Jim'"Jim, I think-"

"SEBASTIAN."

I scream. This scream could have broken glass. Sebastian got started too, but rather because of my scream than of the voice.

"HOLY SHIT! Why does it need to be so sudden", I say, laughing out of nervosity. Seems like it uses his real name. Now I begin looking through the stones for the amulet. I may have not found it, but I found a metal ring. Don't know how it got in there and it may not be the amulet, but ill keep it.

"Found it", Basti announces and holds up the Amulet. "That's not an amulet, that's a medal! Why would it be an Amulet? An Amulet has a string attached to it" I rant, still a bit nervous from the scare that the Amulet gave me. I stand up and go get my bike, putting the metal ring in my backpack while walking. As I pick up my Bike, I look at the bridge and see something.

Two red eyes. Bular. The monster owning the eyes doesn't even glance at me. He's just staring at Basti, whos still crouching next to the stones, mesmerised by the amulet. "Jim, we should go", I whisper-shout at him someone's here". He doesn't hear me. "Bro!" I try again still nothing.

Crap, this is bad. He knows now who we are. Or at least, he knows how we look like and Bastis real name. I didn't plan for this. God dammit, can he go in the woods? If yes, we have a big problem.

"Basti!" he finally looks up "We need to go." "Yeah, we should or we'll be late for school. Right?" he says, stands up and puts the amulet in his bag. "Yup, let's go. Wouldn't want to miss it"

As I get on my bike, I look back to the bridge. Bular's gone.

--------

--Ianara's POV--

"Why so quiet, honey", Claire's mother asks. Right now we are on our way to school. or rather Claire's school. I didn't even notice waking up in Claire's room. I just made myself ready for school. only when I looked in the mirror I noticed the changes. How my hair is now shorter and pitch black with the blue streak through it. Though a bit of myself stayed with me, my curly hair. Which does make me look always like I just woke up. But that could have been just my imagination. "Oh, nothing. I'm just... thinking" I answer her. And thinking I am.

Thinking about how this could happen. Thinking about where the others are. What would happen now? Would I need to fight against trolls? Will I need to work with Tobi and Jim? Will they even be themselves?

"Well, have a nice school day Claire." Claire's mom says as the car stops. "Yeah, thanks," I say and get out of the car "..love you, mom." "Love you too" and with that, she drove away.

I look a bit around. All I see are students entering the school. Nothing seems to be any different. Everything seems to be normal. Or rather like in the cartoon. Except... there is someone who with orange hair in front of the school, playing with their phone and sometimes looking up. They seem to be waiting for someone.

They could be Toby. It could be Basti or Kathi. But... they aren't really changed. Yes, the hair is different and they may be a bit smaller than the others, but... nothing else. As they look up from their phone once again, look at me. Crap, I must have been staring. They grin at me and wave me over, barely containing their excitement. Yup, that's Kathi.

I go over, also smiling, and ask "Kathi, is it you?" "Yup, it's a-me. Kathi," she jokes "but let's not talk too loud ok?. Wow, seems like you're the tall one from us now. Or am I the small one?" "Lets first go find our class first." With that, I stop the flow of words that come out of her mouth. But only for a second.

"Oh, I know where that is. Bas- I mean 'Jim' is already there. we can talk on the way", she responds and takes the lead. I follow her in the building. Everything looks just like in the cartoon. There are even some faces I recognise.

"And, how is it? Not needing glasses anymore, I mean", Kathi asks, with her voice lowered in an attempt that others cant hear her. But it seems like no one is interested enough in us, that we would need to whisper. Only some glance in our direction. "I don't... oh you're right. didn't notice. I guess it's nice." I answer. "Don't think we need to whisper. Everyone seems to be busy with something else." Kathi stops, looks around at the other students, shrugs and continues walking.

"Ok, but it's your fault if someone deems our conversation-worthy and spies on us", she exaggerates, making me giggle. "So, what's the plan now?" I ask curiously. I haven't really thought about what I would do now, but maybe Kathi has. she appears to have everything under control till now.

"We'll play our parts. You take Claire's roll, Basti Jim's and I Toby's. We already look like them and the other characters seem to recognise us as them" she explains optimistic. wow, she really thought it through. "But how is it with you? You take Toby's place, but look nothing like him, are you even..." she cuts me off "Nope, nothing changed there. Only my boobs and glasses are gone"

I stop and burst out laughing at this. I don't know why. Maybe because she said it so casually as if it were the most normal thing in the world. She stops to and looks at me pretty alarmed. It wasn't uncommon for me to have laugh attacks that last long. Which is probably why she looked alarmed.

"Oh no," she says softly, which only brings me to laugh more. "Come on not now," Kathi says, trying to sound annoyed, but with a small smile. I try to muffle my laughter by holding my hand against my mouth. As if I'm trying to suffocate it.

The bell rings. "We don't have time for that." with that she takes my arm and drags me the rest of the way to our class. Basti is already there. Most students were already there, but some seats are still not occupied. one of those seats were next to Basti, who looks at us.

Kathi lets go of my arm and goes to sit next to him. I tried to follow her but she looks to me and shakes her head. She doesn't want me to sit next to her? So I sat in the first row. Why would she not want me with them? Mabey because Claire wasn't with Jim and Tobi at the beginning?

I shouldn't think about this right now. Let's focus on fitting in. On being Claire Nuñes.