Myrum Styles Mysteries*The Dancer

A series of short fiction stories to tempt your mental taste buds and put you on the edge to read more, which story would you like to read as a novel.

Meet the famous Tyler Phillips, a handsome African American man, who lived his dream of becoming a dancer and not just any dancer a famous Dancer, he was chased by women and the envy of most men, Tyler was rich, famous and wanted by every Dance agency, he had been in every video, classic ballet, Musical, Several shows on Broadway, and the headliner of many dance groups, he was in Vegas for 6 years headling The Show Dancemania at the renowned MGM Hotel, Tyler's face became the cover on every magazine and entertainment section of the newspaper, he made guest appearances every week on television, he became a household name in the world of the Dancer. Tyler Phillips made himself known through dance, the love of Tyler's life was Margaret Sparks, also a famous dancer, they shared an estate together, as the years passed by Margaret became obsessive with the relationship, she was in dire straights when Tyler didn't ask her to marry him, and on a cold winter night when Tyler went to the opening of his new Dance Academy in Beverly Hills, Margaret did a tragic thing and Tyler's life would never be the same, will Tyler overcome this tragedy or will his life end.

 Find out in the Entertainment Story files of The Myrum Styles Mysteries of Chris and Anita Brown, only by Anita Johnson-Brown and Christopher Maurice Brown/Chris Brown

coming soon.....

Our next short story introduction is 

The Windmill Man

Wilber Beachum is a 55-year-old retired Sargent, who left the service early due to being diagnosed with a skin disorder that made him considered to be the ugliest man in the world, his face and body were disfigured. Wilber never married and had no children, Wilber moved from his six-bedroom home in Century City to a deserted spot in the middle of Palm Springs, near a windmill, there were no neighbors and no friends and Wilber loved it, he didn't have to hide his face or the blisters and scars on his body, the only thing missing was someone for Wilber to share his life with, but Wilber was dismayed and terrified to talk to the opposite sex fearing they might  reject him... there was only one alternative, he  would seek the love of his life by taking her and  forcing her to fall in love with him, and Wilber had someone in mind a lonely woman named Matilda who he fancied that worked at the local  newsstand, whenever Wilber went to town he saw her staring at the windmills, she was a beauty and Wilber was a master windmill maker.......  will Wilber find love or will he become a deadly kidnapper taking the woman he loves ...

Find out in the Entertainment Story files of The Myrum Styles Mysteries of Chris and Anita Brown, only by Anita Johnson-Brown and Christopher Maurice Brown/Chris Brown

coming soon.....