You and your first cp crush together....

Aries- Jeff the killer was your first crush, he soon found out and he did to like you, so you got up the courage to ask him out and hegave you a chopped of bullies hand who turns out to be your bully.. so yeah that was his way of saying yes.

Taturs- Your first crush was Nina the killer, you found her kiling methods fun. You soon watched her and loved her. One day while you were watching her she came up to you and asked you on a date.

Gemini- Your crush was the infamous Ben Drowned, yall both loved playing game together so you and him hit it off.

Cancer- Your crush was Slenderman, you had umm 'thoughts' about him and he was flattered, but he already had special feelings for you, you found out and just becameawkward around each other.

Leo- Your first crush was Doctor Smiley, when your around him, he just tenses up and so do you... but what made you like him was how he hugged you.

Virgo- Your first crush was Homicidal Lui, he liked you, Becuase of your gentle heart and sense of humor, you liked him becuase of his past and how he dealt with things, but in the end yall never got together.

Libra- Your first crush was Glitchy Red, he didn't like you at first , but when he came to knew you, he was head over heels for you!.

Scorpio- Your first crush was Jason The Toy Maker, you & him went kiling together and made dolls, Jason loved how careful and happy you were when you were near him so instead of him asking you out he just kissed you and called him yours.

Sagittarius- Your first crush was Jane The Killer, her anger and sexyness was all you needed and your peacefulness and gorgeous body was all she needed.

Capicorn- Your first crush was Splendorman, he was the first to remember your birthday so he got you something special, but you already liked him, so his gift for you was a date.

Aquarius- Your first crush was Laughing Jack, he was the only one there for your hard times and you were their for his.

Pisces- Your first crush was Zalgo, he didnt like you, becuase his only love was Virgo then you feel for someone else who was Laughing Jill you and her were two peas in a pod.