Their Paid Girl by @ella_enchanted

Their Paid Girl by ella_enchanted

DESCRIPTION
Shawna Roberts is the girl that every guy turns to when they need a fake date, a fake girlfriend, a fake fling to make some other girl jealous, a fake couple photo to send to their parents... Shawna's pretty much seen it all. But no matter what they pay her for, everything she does has one common factor: it's all fake. That doesn't make being their paid girl much easier, though.
Adam Ferrell is the campus heartthrob with the appearance of a god, an ego the size of Canada, and worshiped by everyone to monumentally ridiculous proportions. In Shawna's mind, it's a miracle his head fits through his shirt every morning.
Yet despite their instant dislike for one another, Adam and Shawna each need what the other can offer. When Adam  unexpectedly pushes into Shawna's life with a business deal, she's torn between her feelings and her sense of duty, which protects a secret she has kept for years, from even those closest to her. And as the two begrudgingly get to know each other, masks start slipping and secrets come spilling out, forcing each of them to confront some of their darkest moments and deepest fears.

Other details:-
46 parts

Added 24/07/19