Chapter 1

You didn't really know what came over his mind but you knew that the butler had something to do with Ciel Phantomhive taking you in as a new servant. Sebastian had taken a liking to you from the start due to the fact that you were a neko, or part cat. 

As soon as you got back to the manor you were in awe with the beauty of the inside. You saw so much and there were so many new scents. You were interrupted however, by your new young master sneezing. "*sneeze* Is there any *sneeze**cough* way that you can hide those ears and tail by any chance? *sneeze*" Ciel asked while coughing, wheezing, and sneezing.

"Oh, yes of course master." You responded as your tails and ears disappeared at your will. Ciel then looked over at you and sighed.

"Sebastian, show her to her room and explain the rules here and what her role is, as well as draw her a bath." Ciel ordered. 

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian replied with a smile. He then showed you to your room.

"My apologies madame. I'm afraid I didn't quite catch your name." Sebastian asked. 

"O-oh, right. My name is Y/N L/N." You said quietly. 

Sebastian the started to walk a bit closer to you. He stopped when he was directly in front of you. "Shall I draw you a bath then?" He said cheerfully, almost too cheerfully. 

"It's alright, I can manage on my own. But, thank you." You replied with a smile.

"Alright. Before you go however, you must know that my young master is thinking of you as a maid and will call upon you when needed. So, stay out of trouble unless you want to get sevearly punished." Sebastian added. 

You nodded and took the nightclothes that had somehow appeared in his hands. Before you closed the door to the bathroom Sebastian made a request, "When you come out, may I get a better look at your neko form please? I love cats you see, and I am probably not going to see another neko in my life." 

You blushed slightly and nodded as a response and shut the door. You then let your ears and tail come out so that you can wash them properly. 

~After your bath~

You got out of the bath and started to dry yourself off with the towel by the sink. You got on your nightclothes and then dried your tail, then ears, making them both fluffy and h/c again. You look at yourself in the mirror and wonder if that is really you. The only other times you have seen your reflection is when you were a child or in a puddle of mud water. 

As you go into your new bedroom you are surprised when you see that Sebastian has hardly moved an inch since you stepped in. You blush and ask, "Did you wait that entire time?"

"Yes. Why?" Sebastian answered. 

You walked towards him but he met you halfway and asked innocently, "Can I pet you?"

You felt yourself go even more red and you nodded slightly. You were half expecting him to hit you and make fun of you for being a neko. But, he just stroked your ears making you purr. 

Sebastian smiled as he heard you purring and thought it was adorable. He then remembered that Ciel didn't like cats and that you would have to hide your ears and tail most of the time. 

"Can you turn into a full cat? or is that something you don't have the ability to do?" Sebastian inquired. 

"Y-yes I c-can turn into a f-full cat. W-why?" You said stuttering due to the fact that he was still petting you. 

"Can I see what you look like?" Sebastian asked.

You nodded and he stopped petting you to let you transform. He watched as there was a black little puff of smoke around you as you turned into your cat form. And in your place there was a small, black cat.

"Meow" You said.

Sebastian went down on one knee and picked you up and was petting you. You were purring like crazy and Sebastian was loving every second of it. 

You then jumped out of his hold and transformed back. Your face was as red as a cherry and Sebastian had a smirk on his face. 

"I suppose you should get some rest. You have to be given a tour of the manor tomorrow and be given you uniform." Sebastian said. 

You nodded and got into bed and Sebastian exited. 

"Goodnight, Y/N~"

Authors note:

This is just a chapter I pulled togeather in about an hour or two so if it sucks then I'm sorry. 

Anyways I got the idea of this story from @Food_is_good666 and they are a Black Butler fan as well so please go follow them! Thank you for reading bye!

Python out~